This was a gr8 idea

A/N: this will make you nUT in 30 minutes or less, guaranteed (this is gonna go very bad)
~~~

"Natalie, where the hell are you taking me?"
"Hang on! We're almost there~"
Apparently, Clockwork had decided on a brilliant "surprise" date idea for her and Jane. Jane had been amused enough to get in the broken down (albeit stolen) SUV, but after the third hour of old rock blasting out of the car's shitty FM radio, and Clock nearly running them off the road or wrecking other cars, and Natalie where the hell are you taking me, Jane had grown less than enthusiastic. She sighed and allowed her black orbs to focus on the scenery outside the window. The place was pretty barren, save for the distant mountains against the now darkened sky and the decrepit road that seemed to stretch endlessly.
Maybe five minutes had passed when, suddenly, the car skidded to a halt.
"Janie, we're here!" Clockwork said, excitedly, looking at her.
Jane sat back in the seat and looked ahead. From the dim light of the moon, she could make out a large metal gate with a stop sign, and multiple "Restricted Area" and "Property of the US Government" signs. Jane shivered a little.
"Where is this place?"
"Area 51," Clockwork said casually, leaning against the seat and looking over at the other woman. "Pretty cool, huh?"
Jane blinked at her before massaging her temples. "Natalie. Honey, you're wanted in 9 states, what made you think going to a government facility would be a good idea?"
"I'm not wanted in Nevada, am I?" she smirked. "C'mon, Janie, you've never been to a secret government facility before, have you?"
".. No?"
She leaned in closer. "Then your first time will be with me~" There was a slight husk in her voice that made Jane's pale face heat up. How could she say no to Clockwork with that face.
"Alright," she sighed, defeated.
"Good." Natalie grinned, pecking her cheek before hopping out of the SUV. Jane reluctantly followed her to the gate. After taking 10 minutes to boost themselves over the metal gate, they were in the restricted area. The two took cover at the far end of the area, at what they thought was a blind spot of any watchful eyes.
"Okay, now what?" Jane was nearly cut off when Clockwork pinned her against the cold wall of the building, leaning in closer. "N-Natalie, what are you doing?"
"What does it look like I'm doing?" She chuckled, before leaning in close to her neck, licking all the way up to the base of her chin and sucking. Jane's eyes widened and she let out a surprised, yet slightly excited, gasp.
"C-Clocky, no! W-We can't do this here."
"And why not?" Clockwork hummed, nibbling on her neck and keeping her pinned there.
"W-What happens when we're caught, a-and," her breath hitched, and she tried her best to keep steady.
"Damn, you need to loosen up girl," Clock laughed, groping her a suddenly. "Come on~ the whole reason I brought us here was so we could fuck in front of some aliens."
The rational part of Jane's mind was telling her to push Clockwork off of her and leave, or at least tell her to save it for the car, but she knew every other cell in her body wanted to continue; and she eventually gave in. Clockwork saw this and grinned, knowing she had given in. She pressed a kiss to Jane's lips, and held her closely, possessively. Jane's mouth opened just enough for Clock to slip her tongue in, simultaneously rubbing her hands down her lover's curvy body and gripping onto her hips.
When their kiss ended, Clockwork left a trail of hickeys and bites down Jane's neck to her breasts. She groped, sucked, and nibbled at them through Jane's dress, making the submissive girl a drooling mess underneath her.
"Clocky, m-maybe we should s-skip the foreplay for now.." Jane stuttered, her hands grabbing at Clockwork's mess of hair as she tried to spit out a coherent sentence.
"Are you that eager for me?~" Clockwork chuckled, flicking her tongue over Jane's nipple through her dress, making her squeak.
"Just shut up and fuck me already!" She demanded in a hushed voice that brought shivers down Clock's spine.
"Yes, ma'am."
Clockwork ran her hands down the pale girl's sides, as she got on her knees in between Jane's legs. She kissed up Jane's inner thighs, pushing her dress up a bit until she was at her center, with only her panties in the way. Clock licked slowly from bottom to top, making Jane shutter and let out a moan. The brunette laughed and moved them out of the way, before sticking her tongue in and eating her out; hard. Jane let out a loud gasp before biting on her lip. Her hips jolted forward into her girlfriend's hot mouth, and she gripped her hair tighter.
        "F-Fuck, Clocky~.." She allowed her head to tip back and rest against the wall, slightly panting and moaning.
        Clockwork grinned widely, sticking her tongue out as far as she could inside of her. Jane gnawed on her lip slightly, trying to keep her sounds down.
Fuck that.
Clockwork wanted the aliens to hear too.
Without warning, Clock pulled away and rammed two fingers inside of her, scissoring them apart and spreading her insides. Jane bit back a loud moan, subconsciously trying to twist Clockwork's fingers deeper into her pussy. Happy enough with her response, Clock began to roughly pound her fingers in and out of Jane, deciding to put her mouth to use by licking and sucking at her clit. Jane held Clockwork's head right in that place, not letting her up even for air as she felt her stomach tighten and beads of sweat drip down her head.
        Clockwork knew in an instant that Jane was close, from the way her freckled thighs squeezed her head, and the way that her breath hitched and she melted in front of her; and she was determined to make the poor submissive girl scream. She spread Jane's walls apart added a third finger, mercilessly pounding at her cervix and sloppily kissing and sucking on her throbbing clit. Jane was doing good to keep herself quiet and keep them hidden, but by the time Clockwork added a third finger, everything hit her at once.
        She let out a loud cry, doubling over in pleasure and drooling as her orgasm wracked her body. Jane stood there, shuttering and and panting, holding the younger girl close until her high finally passed. She leaned back against the wall, catching her breath. It wasn't until Clockwork took one final lick of her and pulled away did Jane look down at her with a wide blush on her face. Her face was slick with saliva, sweat, and Jane's.. "juices."
        "S-Sorry."
        "For the record, babe," Clockwork removed her fingers and and licked them off, sensually. "If someone heard us, it's totally on you."
        "Shut up," Jane rolled her eyes, pulling Clockwork up by her shirt and kissing her.

        Little did they know, it wasn't just the aliens that they had fucked in front of.
        The guards at the facility were more than aware of their little "break in." They would've (and probably should've considering they're wanted in a few states) stopped them before they got in; but it wasn't everyday you got to watch lesbians fuck on a livefeed on the job.
        Let's just say there was a lot of "spilled yogurt" in Area 51 that day; from the guards and the aliens.

A/N: sometimes I wonder why god keeps me alive. Post your thoughts on this story in the comments 😂