xXx

Hey Lovelies!

Hey Lovelies!

Welcome to the 2nd book in the Callaghan Series. First was A Biker's love which is doing pretty good here on wattpad and below are a few of the milestones;

ABL Updates

Stats:

~ABL is currently at 203k reads and counting.

~Ranked #113 out of 190k stories in the romance category.

~Ranked #1 in sass category amongst other tags.

~ABL has reached a total of 67 countries in the world.

~ABL is being read by all age grades; even by readers over 40 years.

~I would like to say a very big thank you for the support on ABL. I had no idea it was going to garner this many reads.

I'm so grateful for the love, support and beautiful comments.

This book was initially titled Love & Fitness but I didn't quite like the name so I switched it to Love in Therapy (L.I.P).

I hope Love in Therapy tops all those milestones. It wouldn't be possible without you my lovelies.
.
.
.
.
.
Blurb;

At 12, Freya Willis thought the worst tragedy was having her mother murdered by her estranged father while she stood in the hall watching the gruesome scene but when at 25, she is hit by a severe case of clinical depression, a fractured leg, finding out she has been cut off from her main source of income— her mom's pension payout—and dealt an eviction notice she has no choice but to move to shadow creek after being offered a discounted therapy for her leg and a cheap lease price for an old house.

Hunk fitness coach and Physiotherapist, Javier Callaghan, built like the wall of China with huge biceps and triceps and girls drooling over him, slipping cards across his table after every session is still trying to come to terms with his sexuality.

On meeting his new patient, Freya, his dilemma soon morphs into a puzzle when he has to figure out how to relate with the lady with a dark gloom about her, a permanent scowl on her pretty face and a large dose of feistiness while trying to break down the walls she built around her heart.

Will he be successful in his quest to win her over or will he get more than he bargained for?

Find out by reading Love In Therapy.