Update

Hello, lovelies!

It's been a while. How is everyone doing and I hope we are all safe and healthy in quarantine. I pray we all get through this.

So I just wanted to give an update on things. Love in Therapy has gotten a lot more reads in the past few months and a lot of readers have left comments, which I appreciate and am grateful for, pointing out the parts in the book that confused them.

First off, I apologize for the sketchiness of this book. I improve my art everyday and I work hard to make each book better than the last one. I am aware of the shortcomings and plot holes this book has and I know I would get to rewrite this someday in the nearest future. I am working on finishing the other books in the series though.

Onto other things. I published TEQUILA SHOTS about last month alongside another one of my new works but I took them down as I wasn't quite satisfied with how the first chapters turned out. I just want to inform my lovely readers that the prologue of Tequila shots is up and I am impressed with how that turned out. I am ready to begin writing this new book in the series and I hope you all love it just as much as I enjoy writing it. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am working on a different book at the same time but I wouldn't publish that until it is done. I appreciate the support; the likes, the reads and the follows. Thank you, lovelies.

TEQUILA SHOTS is up so please check that out. It's the wedding ceremony from the boys POV and it's pretty good. Thank you 🙏🏼❤️