Chapter 14 - Daddy!

Lucy's POV

I waved bye bye to Daddy as he left to go help the others with the stone problem. Once they were out of sight, Aunty Mira brought me inside the guild hall. It was only me and Aunty Mira inside the entire guild. "Would you like to colour Lucy?" Aunty Mira asked, "yeah I wanna colour!" I cheered. Aunty Mira giggled as she sat me down on one of the bar stools before walking around to behind the bar. She placed some paper and colouring pencils in front of me on the bar counter. I decided to draw me and Daddy holding hands with Big Brother, Big Brother Sting and Big Brother Rogue in the background.

"What are you drawing Lucy?" Aunty Mira asked, "me and Daddy" I said while I was colouring Daddy's hair with the pink pencil. "Aw! You're so cute!" Aunty Mira squealed happily. "Looks like your plan worked Kazuma" a voice spoke up from the guild doors. Aunty Mira and I turned to see who it was and it was two men, one with blue hair and one with red hair. Something about these men told me they were bad. Aunty Mira quickly stood in front of me protectively. "I presume you're Kazuma and Ryuki" she said with a firm gaze.

"You are correct Mirajane. I'm Kazuma and this is Ryuki" the blue haired man said. "Aunty Mira?" I asked, scared. "It's ok Lucy, I won't let these bad men take you away. Go hide behind the bar ok?" she said sweetly and I did as I was told. I kept my head out a bit to watch what was going on. I watched as Aunty Mira glowed brightly and then transform into a demon. "Ah, I've heard about your Satan Soul" Kazuma said, analysing her transformation.

"Aw yeah! I've been itching for a fight all morning!" Ryuki said eagerly and charged at Aunty Mira. "What have I told you about charging in head first" Kazuma sighed but Ryuki ignored him. "Rock Sword!" Ryuki chanted and Aunty Mira blocked it with her demon claws. In a split second, she grabbed his wrist and threw him to the other side of the guild. Kazuma then tried to attack Aunty Mira while her back was turn. "Aunty Mira behind you!" I called out, she spun around and punched the huge boulder that was flying at her. The broken pieces scattered around the guild. One piece came flying towards me but luckily the bar blocked it.

Ryuki and Kazuma charged in unison from either side of Aunty Mira. They had their fists ready for a punch but at the last second "Earth Dragon ROAR!" they chanted. 'They use the same magic as Daddy' I thought. Aunty Mira took the attack head on then leapt into the air with only a few cuts and bruises. "So, you're Dragon Slayers too" Aunty Mira said as she got some distance. "Indeed we are, our dragon Wistivon adopted us when we were little" Kazuma said, attacking her with his Earth Dragon Iron Fist.

She blocked his attack, "I'm disappointed that you haven't noticed" he said as he jumped back. Aunty Mira looked down to where a thick rock cuff clung to her ankle. As Kazuma clenched his hand into a fist, the rock cuff exploded. "Ahhh!" Aunty Mira screamed and fell down to the floor. "Aunty Mira!" I exclaimed and ran over to her. Kazuma and Ryuki walked closer to us and I ran at Kazuma. "Lucy kick!" I said as I kicked his shin hard. "Damn it!" he exclaimed as he held his shin. "That's for hurting Aunty Mira!" I said proudly. Ryuki was laughing until I 'Lucy kicked' him as well "damn it!" he exclaimed. Yep they are definitely twins.

Out of anger, Ryuki used his magic to create a giant rock in his hand and threw it at me. I tried to run but the rock hit my leg and trapped it underneath. "Ah!" I exclaimed as I felt tears threatening to fall but I needed to be strong for Aunty Mira. "Ryuki! I told you not to harm her!" Kazuma shouted, "sorry" Ryuki said guiltily.

Aunty Mira saw everything and she looked extremely mad. She stood up and flew at Ryuki, grabbing his neck in her claws. Aunty Mira pinned him to the wall as he was trying to breathe. Kazuma threw another boulder at her but as Aunty Mira punched it, it exploded. The force knocked Aunty Mira into Ryuki.

Aunty Mira instantly bounced back and leapt towards Kazuma. They exchanged punches and kicks at lightning speed. Ryuki joined in, ganging up on Aunty Mira. Kazuma and Ryuki occasionally included explosive rocks. I could tell Aunty Mira was becoming tired and low on magic energy. While Aunty Mira was fighting against the twins, I was trying to push the heavy rock off my leg but it wouldn't budge. Suddenly Kazuma and Ryuki were thrown out of the guild doors injured. "Damn, I miscalculated Mirajane's strength" Kazuma said, disappointed. "This isn't over" Ryuki said and they dissolved into sand and drifted away in the wind.

"Lucy!" Aunty Mira exclaimed worriedly as she ran to me. She lifted the rock off my leg and I noticed a very big bruise forming. She removed her transformation so now normal Mira was standing in front of me. "I'm so sorry Lucy" she said noticing the bruise as she picked me up. She carried me towards the bar and sat down on the floor. She leaned against the bar tiredly since all the chairs were scattered around the guild hall. Aunty Mira sat me on her lap and I shook my head. "No Aunty Mira, you saved me thank you" I replied and hugged her.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before I saw Daddy outside the guild with Big Brother, Big Brother Sting and Big Brother Rogue. As I saw Daddy, I couldn't hold in my tears any longer as I ran towards him. "Daddy!" I called out before hugging his legs for dear life. Daddy had a concerned expression on his face as he picked me up. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. I sobbed into his scarf, "what's wrong Lucy?" he asked as he stroked my back gently but I couldn't stop crying. Even though I was being brave earlier, I was really scared and I'm extremely relieved to be in Daddy's arms.