1 ~ Tale (Villian Shouto X Reader)

The scene is when you and shouto were eight or nine.

You're quirk is song manipulation....basically you can manipulate or change your surrounding with any song you sing.

"Shouto! Stop freezing so fast! I won't be able to use my quirk!"

I yelled as i fell with a icicle nipping at my shoes, shouto stood about 5 paces away from me, breathing a single steamy breath.

(It's basically like the anime😍) "Sorry Y/N...it's just i have some problems with my mom at home." He clenched his fists but i didn't want to push him...

"Don't worry....It's Okay..i'll just start alright?" He looked up from the ground and got into a battle stance "Hmm!" I stretched out my hands and started to sing Inuyasha's lullaby.

It was one of the first anime i ever watched and i loved the music, the ground started to become soft and jumpy like a mattress.

Shouto was busy wondering what to do but then only frost the one spot where he stood and i just kept on singing, he tried to freeze me mid air as he jumped but i made the tree's roots cover me.

I started singing louder and the stones that laid carelessly on the ground started floating and i made my voice go really high, and the stones hit Shouto, he was able to freeze a few but some hit him and he was on the ground, i stopped singing and ran over to him "G-Gomenasai Shouto! Are you alright?"

I reached out my hand to help him and he swatted my hand away, i was shocked at his action but he just stood up and walked away "If something like that hurts how will i live in the hero world?" He clenched his fists and left for his home "I'm sorry Y/N...i just have to stay away for awhile until i become stronger than you..."

I was overwhelmed with a feeling i couldn't understand and i said something i knew, i would regret in the future "If you hated losing you could've just told me and be angry about it no wonder you're like your dad!" I yelled that while i turned around and ran away crying, i heard Shouto calling my name but i didn't turn back.

'Baka, why do you always have to be number one in everything no matter what?' I ran home and promised to locked my memories of him away....

*Present time*

I was currently on a mission where there were about 3 villians in one place and i was assigned to make there escape routes into traps such as building tops into spikes, alleys into black holes,etc.

I was singing many different songs until my voice started becoming scratchy and it drop on a note amd then the villan took that chance to blow me away into the street, this made the objects i changed, turn back 'Shit! Gotta keep trying!'

I started to sing one of my favourite songs, Eurielle - Song of Durin. I began singing and everything started becoming different the clouds became darker and just the entire atmosphere changed from nervous battle to intense murder.

"Alright! Let's do this!" I saw the other heroes charge to villains while i provided backup and manipulation, about 20 minutes into the fight and one of the villans jumps up onto the nearby building by grabbing onto the window frames, the one place i didn't change

"Wait! Stop!" I yelled and the villan saw me, he jumped over the building amd onto the other's roof by swinging himself up and landed on the other building "Y/N! He's getting away! Stop him!"

"H-Hai!" I ran over and jumped onto the building, i ran across each building roof and the villian started to get faster 'Where the hell is he going?!' I ran over ledge and when i looked around i lost the villian 'Ugh where did you?'

I looked around and i heard trash cans, knocking over probably from the villan. I ran over to where i heard the noises and jumped off into a strangely big alley 'Okay tough guy.....where'd you go?'

I started walking into the alley and it gave me the chills, i rubbed my arms slightly when i heard a dark voice ring out "Wow, in 11 years you haven't changed."

I whipped my head towards the voice and saw a dark figure leaning against the wall, it let out a laugh when it saw how frighten i was. It got up from the wall and walked towards me, my first instinct would be to walk backwards but i held my ground as i clenched my fists, he stopped about 3 paces where the only light shined down from a window and showed his face....

"Hi Y/N."

"No...it can't be..." Shouto stood infront of me but he looked different, instead of his white and red hair he had black hair where the red used to be, this gave him a sadistic, sexy look

"Shouto what happen to you?" He looked at me with those cold eyes and said "I realised reality, unlike you who has still fallen into hands of good." This wasn't the Shouto i knew, he hated villians and he dreamed of becoming a hero

"Shouto, this isn't like you....why are like this?" I was trembling from fear, he lowered his gaze and he stared at me with those eyes of his "Because this life is better, the good always follows rules while the bad have none and i don't take orders from anyone else." I grew angry with him but he just continued.

"But it looks like you are the opposite..." He started to walk towards me again and this time, i started backing up and after a while i turned around and started running but he froze feet. I felt a cold hand trace my cheek from behind and i accidentally flinched which made him chuckle in his throat.

"Where're you going? The fun's only begining.." And i blacked out as he smacked me across my other cheek.