🍋Bad Mood Todo X Reader🍋

Hiiii guys!!😁 Just a little a side note, this is NOT❌ a villian Todoroki even though it's in the Villian Reader. It too much effort for just to make a whole book just for these few requests📖 so I'm just publishing all the requested Lemons in different books so it'll be like a treasure hunt or pleasure hunt😊 Hope you guys don't mind and enjoy!!👍

Requested by Yuto_Sakaki_04 👌

Inspired by ReiBarnum❤️

*Y/N's POV!*
I had just pulled into my driveway after a hectic day of shopping (Not cause of Corona *cough, cough*) And I was planning a really nice soba dinner for my boyfriend, Shouto. Since he's been working a lot because of the crimes against the LOV and also because one of the villians is his brother, I almost never see him. Most nights when he would come home, he'd be too tired to even come upstairs so he would just sleep on the couch and he'd be out the very next morning. I walked up to my door with the bags in both hands as I still somehow managed to open the door, I immediately went to the kitchen as I started packing everything away.

I smiled to myself as I hummed the song, (Whatever song y'all want) which has been stuck in my head for a while. I put on my apron and started making the meal while I kept humming, the sun had already started to set and it was already starting to feel a little chilly. The soba was almost done and all I had to do lastly, was to just let the broth chill for a little bit 'It should be done by the time Shouto gets back....' I smiled at the thought of him seeing that I made his favorite food. As if on cue, the sound of his car pulling into the driveway was heard and I immediately took off my apron and rushed off to the door to greet him. The sound of the car slamming was heard which made me confused at first but I shrugged it off as I saw Shouto coming through the door, looking tired and frustrated. His eyebrows were knitted together and the bags under his eyes were so black, they almost looked like bruises "Welcome back, Shouto!" I said happily with a smile, he glanced at me before walking past me without even greeting me back. I looked at his departing back with a face of worry before shaking my head 'He must be tired...... He'll feel better after a shower.' He headed upstairs to the bathroom to take shower as I headed back into the kitchen.

*A little later..... *
Shouto came out in some sweats and a plain black t-shirt with a plain white towel, draped around his neck as he dried off his face. I brought him the tray of soba as I flashed a gentle smile at him "I made your favorite......" I said, hoping his mood would subside but he just glanced at the plate before sitting down and quietly ate it, usually he would thank me or just acknowledge me with a small smile but he didn't even glance at me "I used the special broth you like, is it good?" I asked and he didn't even answer me, he just carried on eating. I can understand that he must've had a bad day but was it so bad to not even acknowledge your own girlfriend?

I began to feel fed up and upset at how he was just ignoring me so I calmly asked him "Shouto, what's wrong? You didn't greet me or thank me earlier and you also ignored me when I asked you a question....." I said carefully as he stopped eating, his gaze was still on the food before he spoke for the first time since he got home "I didn't have the time to waste pointless energy......" He said in a monotone voice that seemed a bit harsh and also rude, which made me flinch in shock 'Did he really just say...... that I'm pointless energy?' I arched my eyebrow and smiled sarcastically before tilting my head in 'Are you for real' way "Okay, I get that you're tired and exhausted of your long day at work...." He finally looked up at me as I sent him a death glare as well as a pissed off look "I understand that..... but hey, since I'm 'pointless energy' as you kindly said, I'll just leave...... That way, you can have all your Energy to yourself!"