Im Coming Back For You

Elliot Jensen's P.O.V

This is it.This is the day Elliot Fintry will go back here for me.He will go back here to start a new life for a new beginning with me,Finley,O'Connor and all.He already done his work at America and now he's coming back to start sixth form with us.

"Jensen,if it wasn't for you,I'd leave this place and never look back,Im going back to the States for my mom but...Im coming back for you."His sentence kept ringing in my head,that night in Kopov's party in a seven year olds girl bedroom.It was one of the happiest party I had been solely because Elliot admitted that he also has a feeling for me-not big like my feelings for him but rather a feeling.

The sight of the airport in front of me,made my heart beat erratically.Without hesitation,I unbuckled myself from the seatbelt of my car or Fintry and I's car and got out.I stood there in front of my car's door just staring at the airport and thinking how Elliot Fintry will be there in just a moment,it lasted for almost three minutes until I snapped out of my reverie because of a stupid bag owned by a stupid redhead bumps at me.She even has the audacity to glance at my direction and trotting off,not even giving me a sorry.Talk about teenagers not having manners this day and she was even lucky that I just called her a 'barbaric redheaded twat' and didn't distort her face.

The voice of the announcer boomed in the airport telling everbody that the airplane from America will land in any second by now and that was enough to make my heart palpitate that had me thinking if my heart was still inside my ribcage or if it was already roaming inside my body.

10,9,8

If ever I would have a chance to rewind that day and to edit it out.I think I wouldn't grab that chance cause if I didnt missed that penalty shot.I wouldn't be there in my home strangling Elliot Fintry's neck-that started our whole fight,our argument that resulted in love.

7,6,5

I wouldn't change that day,where he took me out for my birthday after two months,for a million quid.Its that day where he took me out to The Monroe and we watched Psycho and had a dinner then went to an abandoned building in Oldham-where he opened up to me,then and there he told me fragments of his life in America.In that day that I had known Elliot more and in that day where I had my first ride inside a police car.

4,3,2

I wouldn't get a mind surgery to completely rid of my memory of our kisses even if it will grant me to be a legendary player in football.Elliot's kisses are so addicting like its a freaking drug,his kisses always left me wanting more of him,his kisses always let me think of how our lips fit together,his kisses always reminds me of him.All in all his kisses brings out the monster in me.

1

The day,where he drags me in a seven year olds girls room,is the best day of my life.I would always remember our conversation in Anya's,Kopov's little sister, room covered with pink walls and a My Little Pony duvet covers.I would always thank Kopov for throwing that party because in that room,in that party.Elliot confessed that he has a feeling for me,not a friendly one but a serious feeling called Love.

A sound of a landing airplane,took me back to reality.

"Plane from America landed in Manchester,England."The announcer's voice boomed in the airport,craning my neck for me to see a familiar mop of black hair but their isn't.I waited and waited but still I didn't see his face or any signs of him here.

Maybe his just at the very back of the Economic Class.

I waited for another ten minutes,not craning my neck anymore cause people going out from the American Flight disintegrated to smaller groups or individuals until it dissolved into nothingness.