4

So, Fury officially signed off on Agent Romanoff being part of The Avengers program. Because of course he did. Natasha was right, he was going to put her on the team no matter what anyone said. Well, maybe if Maria had insisted she couldn't be trusted he would have thought twice, but he had been fairly confident going in that wasn't the case and indeed Maria didn't have a bad word to say about The Black Widow. Or at least nothing she'd be willing to put in an official report.

If she had the type of close female friends women always seem to have in the movies Maria might have plenty to say, although she couldn't imagine any universe where she would actually say the things which were echoing in her head out loud. Because she wasn't THAT girl. She wasn't that girl who allowed herself to be talked into a no strings attached relationship with someone infamous for fucking around and then get mad when they fucked someone else because she somehow deluded herself into thinking she could change them. No, Maria Hill was not that pathetic and clichéd. She didn't give a flying fuck what or who The Black Widow did when they weren't together, because they weren't a couple and Maria certainly did NOT have romantic feelings for Natasha Romanoff.

So why was Maria watching Natasha effortlessly seduce Pepper Potts? Natasha's infiltration of Stark Industries was none of her business. She had a million and one other problems to deal with, the last thing she needed was to be wasting her precious little free time using her security clearance to watch her lover like a creepy stalker. But here she was, checking up on Natasha yet again, unable to think of a good reason why she initially did and she certainly had no excuse for continuing to watch as Natasha stripped and devoured her prize.

As The Black Widow feasted, her pretty red hair planted firmly in between Ms Potts' thighs as Natasha's tongue clearly made her latest victim writhe in pleasure, Maria's treacherous hand slipped into her pants. Now she knew exactly what that tongue was capable of she just couldn't resist, Maria picturing herself sprawled out on the desk like she had been on top of her own so many times over the last few months, the brunette just as helpless in that moment as Natasha's latest conquest.

Or maybe not, because after she came Ms Potts took both Natasha and Maria by surprise, not only pulling the deadly Black Widow up by her beautiful red hair but after briefly whispering in her ear she bent Natasha over her desk and started spanking her. And not a few playful slaps to Natasha's big ass but full on devastating blows which caused the redhead's meaty cheeks to jiggle and the sound of Ms Potts' hand connecting with The Black Widow's butt to echo throughout the room.

Maria nearly came just from watching someone manhandle the infamous Black Widow like that, her arousal increasing tenfold as she watched Natasha get spanked. Of course she had done the same thing to that goddess of a woman many times, but they had an agreement and throughout the process Maria couldn't escape the knowledge that Natasha could probably turn the tables on her at any second. Which was true for the situation, unless Ms Potts had some kind of superpower that SHIELD was unaware of, which given its track record was not impossible.

For a second Maria's heart raced with fear, not excitement, and she knew she was screwed. She was genuinely worried about the safety of maybe the most dangerous woman on the planet, which like her recent thoughts were embarrassing for Maria. Although not as embarrassing as jumping slightly when she felt hot breath next to her ear.

Then a familiar voice whispered, "Enjoying the show?"

Upset with herself for her initial reaction Maria grumbled, "Why can't you just knock like a normal person?"

"I'm not a normal person. And neither are you." Natasha said simply, "Now, answer my question."

"I thought that the answer was so obvious it was rhetorical." Maria quipped.