Chapter 2

Lilly's P.O.v.

I was excited and everyone could tell. We were making a 'what's in the box" video at the moment but I was practically bouncing around the room, only stopping to laugh at the grossed out faces and noises Cody and/or Peter were making as they stuck their hands into the tanks filled with jelly to find whatever it was they needed to gues. Cody was winning and Noelle, Kelly and I were laughing our butts off.

The reason for my excitement and hyperness? Joe was comming to visit and also I had a crap ton of jelly while we wete setting up the tanks, soooo yeeeaa.....

Anyway Joe had decided to come and visit us for about two months and was thinking of moving here too to make it easier for us to make videos because there wouldn't be such a big time gap.

I zoned back in when I heard Cody scream and freak out. I snorted. I don't even know what it was that he had to gues but judging by his expression it was gross. I had no sympathy for him he had given Noelle and I really gross stuf yesterday, so yea.... No. Sympathy. At. All.
------------------------------------------------
FINALLY! It was time to go and get Joe at the airport.

I bounced out to the car and waited patiently(not really) for Cody to get in the car. He was slow and sluggish from sleep, after all it was 3:00 in the morning. I had offered to go get Joe on my own but Cody would have none of it.

When we got to the airport we quickly found Joe and helped him take his bags to the car, after I pretty much tackleed hom to the ground in a hug, and we were off back home and back to our beds.

We had set up the guest bedroom for Joe, so when we got back we helped him take his stuff to his room then left him to go to our own beds.