Trip to What?!

Precious-Little-Girl: Hi~ This is my first time to write a story here in Wattpad.. So I can't really gurantee that there will be no grammar mistakes here.. If any of you saw this story, same title and summary in another website, it is the same story. Don't worry, the owner of that story is also me. So basically, I wanted to publish that story here.. So there you go..

Any comments are accepted, by the way. Grammar correction, suggestions and constructive criticisms are VERY welcome.. :)

Have fun reading~

---

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It belongs to Amano Akira-san.

Warning(s): Wrong Grammar, Misspelled Words, OOC, Curses (minor only) and Epic Fail in Humor.

---

To Italy! Trip of Class 2A

Chapter 1: Trip to What?!

----

Namimori Middle School Science Class

----

Tsuna is lost to his thoughts. Thinking about what happened to his dull life before and his life now. And also daydreaming about Kyoko.

Atlas! After the misunderstanding. After the conflict between the Vongola Famiglia and the Shimon Famiglia everything is at peace now. They are again allied and friends like it was 9 generations before. All thanks to their 10th generation families.

Since the guardians of Shimon Famiglia Decimo needs to return to Italy, their Ninth decided to leave Enma in Namimori with Tsuna and others but his guradians to Italy.

But Tsuna snapped out of his thoughts when Nezu called out his name. "Sawada! Kazato!" in a harsh voice. "Answer this question!"

The two stood up and looked at each other and keepng their heads down. "I-I-I d-don't k-k-k-now." They simultaneously said.

Silence.

The whole class laughed, well except for Kyoko, Hana, Hayato and Takeshi. "You damn old fart! How dare you embarrass Jyudaime!" Hayato yelled. "Ma Ma Ma. Calm down Gokudera!" Takeshi carelessly said.

The class would have continued to laugh if the Principal and the High Class University Teacher, Boreen-sensei suddenly opened the door.

"Class calm down." Nezu said if you look at the tone carefully he is so nervous and scared that they saw him laughing. "Good Afternoon, Mr. Principal and Boreen-sensei."

"Good Afternoon too. Nezu-sensei." the Principal replied. "Congratulations class 2A! You have been randomly selected to have an all-expense trip in Italy for 3 months! From our generous benefactor a friend of Boreen-sensei. He will explain about it. Now I will have to go." then the Principal left.

Silence.

Among all students, 4 students were the only ones that is not cheering. They all thought 'What?!'

Then loud cheers. The noise died down saving it for later

"I am going give you the form that you need to let your parents signed it. So basically, you will stay there for 3 months with your education continued there." Boreen said.

"Where will be staying?"

"You will be staying at your benefactor's house, the Vongola Mansion."

"It will be explained in your given leaflets." He finished.

With that something registered to our brunet's mind: Mafia

"Trip to What!?" he exclaimed out of fear and fainted.