Arrival! In the Land of Italy

Disclaimer: I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. This belongs to Amano Akira.

Warning(s): Epic Fail in Humor, Cursing (Mild only; still don’t know many curses and not that I want to know more), Wrong grammar…

Note: Japanese: "Hi."

            Italian: "Hello."

<>=<>^^<>=<>

To Italy! Trip of Class 2A

Chapter 4: Arrival! In the Land of Italy!

---

After the 12 long hours of flight, the student's plane arrived on the private airport of the Vongola Enterprises (heh) on 12 noon. The students except Tsuna and his group are very sleepy. Why? Because for all the time of the flight, the students played and played and continued to entertain themselves and you get the point. No one even considered to remember that the times are different in Italy and Japan, well Kurokawa Hana remembered (and joined Kyoko in resting). So when the plane arrived in Italy, they are very sleepy.

But

When they stepped out of the plane, they are very amazed. Who wouldn't be amazed when you just saw a very beautiful scenery on a foreign land? And with the students exclaimed, "Wow it's so beautiful!" But it will surprised them more of what they are going hear from Sawada's Group.

"It's been a month since we came here. And when we went here it was so fast we only stayed there for two and you would count it three when go and return from Japan.~ And it is still beautiful~" Tsuna said.

This caught the class' attention, even Nezu, who we hadn't heard from after the pupils learning Italian. They thought, 'He had been here before?!'

A laugh was heard which only belong to their baseball jock, Yamamoto Takeshi. And he said, "Haha! I still remember how fast that was!"

The students thought again, 'Even Yamamoto'

Another voice interrupted, "It was beautiful, remember?" That voice only belongs to their school idol, Sasagawa Kyoko.

'Even her?! Our school idol?!'

Her question was answered when two voices had been heard. "Yes it was desu!" Miura Haru said so as Chrome, "Y-yes it was."

'What even those two?! First, Dame-Tsuna. Second, Yamamoto.  And now, Kyoko-chan vand the girls included in the trip!' They really wanted to ask, Why and how. 'Why did they go here and How does Dame-Tsuna know the other students that we don't know from the trip?!' They really want to but they just remained quiet.

And again another one agreed to what Kyoko said. "EXTREME!!! It was EXTREMELY awesome!!"

With that voice the students is now on the first stage of the fainting process, that was their senpai! He had been here also! And another surprise came.

"It was fine, as long as I can follow Jyudaime!" Hayato said. And so as Enma, "Yes it was, I was feeling a little homesick that time."

After that shocker, they immediately calmed down. They have to. And they just waited for further instructions leaving the group talking animatedly to each other. Because they can't take it anymore. Can't take it anymore that they are always being surprised by Sawada's group. (Maybe like they are being more and more knoledgable or just better than them. They are being 'defeated' by Dame-Tsuna's group.

Except for one.

Kurokawa Hana.

Kurokawa Hana; a very smart girl. Too smart for her age, mature. That is what they describe about her. Which is all true. But she also keen and right now she is so suspicious of Tsuna's group.