Geography

I could see his violet eyes clog with tension of stress, darkening in deep wine calculation. I wanted to sit by him and say it would be okay. But, that would be getting too close. Right? Peach lips curving caused of built-up pressuring dread, traveling the corners of his small lips.

 He swiftly directed his attention to me, studying my eyes. The tip of his finger dragging the left side of his mouth downwards. It wouldn't be bad to just help him right? Though, that's was not my original plan, I'm sure I could make arrangements. In fact, at the time I do not have a large abundance of work. 

Sure I could get the majority done in at least two hours. "Yoosung. What's the subject?" I asked inquisitively. His eyes widened in astonishment.

 "Oh! Uh yeah...geography. Actually...can you help me? I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I mean- I need to get my grades up but there's not much-" He ended his itinerant rambling by gently placing his fingers on his mouth.

 "Sorry," He blurted. I forced a chuckle and urged my body to take a place on the jet black couch of leather. Growing closer was the barely coherent sound of Yoosung's soft humming, making it's euphoric way to my ears. Cute. I sat down, and placed my fingers at the end of the cushion, cold leather contrasting with my amplified body heat. 

"I'm pretty good at geography! Aren't you lucky?" I forced, once again, another chuckle. My voices told me to keep a smile. (That sounded more emo than I anticipated.)

 I looked at his slim fingers overlapping one-another in thought, and how I wished to warm his pale hands in mine. To treasure the beaming light I yearned only to be kept to me. But I'm selfish. I'm so damn selfish. I should stop thinking about the exhilaration he gives my heart, to repair it's bothersome beating I ached to make stop.

 But that's egotistical, and his warmth deserves better hands to maintain heat, even though it makes me elated. For the few very seconds. God, shut up! "Yep! You're really smart Seven! I really do need your help, actually. With all that hacking stuff you do, I'm sure you learned something about geography. Right? I'm right right?" He beamed. 

"Yep!" I replied. And so it continued. The conversation of contentment with myself and my 'friend'. It still hurt though, and that I'll never mend. That's okay, though. I don't deserve it.