𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕠𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 - 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

(A/N: This is from the episode "Marjorine", if you haven't seen it then go watch it before reading this because there're "spoilers". Also, you're taller than Butters)

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭 (𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫): 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐊 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟔, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐱. 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐊, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

M/N's P.O.V:

Fucking Cartman, sending Butters in there looking like a fucking rag doll. Now he throws me outside Heidi's place to collect him because "her mom wants her home".

I'm M/N, and unfortunately I'm Cartman's cousin. Luckily none of the girls know me but they've seen me, and every time they do they touch me and flirt with me. So I'm hoping I can get Butters out quickly.

My phone goes off, indicating I have a text. I look at it and it's from Stan.

Alcoholic: Dude! Butters just told us they're "playing" with the fortune device! He says to knock now!

I walk up to the door with my hands in my (f/c) hoodie and knock. I wait for a few seconds until the door slams open and someone in sea green bows run into my chest. I look down, I smile as I see Butters in my arms. He looks up blushing as he notices how close our faces are.

"Marjorine! How come you never told us you're dating this hottie?" A blonde girl whose name I believe is 'Bebe' screamed. Butters looks in her direction then back at me, he starts to pull away from me "um- w-well... I um" he stutters. He yelps softy as I pull him back to my chest, I use one hand to lift his chin up and the other to hold him in place.

"Baby girl, you don't talk about me to your friends?" I lean closer to him and wink, hoping he gets the hint and plays along.

"I'm sorry... I- I haven't gotten to it yet babe" I smile hearing that one specific word roll off his tongue. I hear the girls squeal as I pick my small cinnamon roll in my arms as we walk off back to Cartman's back yard.

He snuggles into my neck as I walk the silent streets of South Park, "did you get the stupid thing they want?" I ask looking down at the boy "yeah, I did. B-but why'd you call me that?" I looks up at me, his eyes full of hurt yet love.

I'll come clean now. Butters and I have been dating for two months. He's 16 and I'm 18. I'm in my second year of college so I'm normally in my dorm, but recently I've been living with Aunt Liane and fatass. Maybe so I can be next door to my cutie instead of him coming to see me in my dorm where my room-mates constantly disturb us. But now I have a lock on my door and a room to myself whereas I shared a bedroom with two other people.

"Butters I had no choice, did you want me to blow your cover?" I ask while opening the front door of Cartman's place. He looks down at my feel and mumbles a soft 'no'. I set him on the couch and grab the paper from his hand. I tell him to stay there while I go outside quickly. I walk out to the back and into the base they built, "here's the stupid device you want" I shove it into Cartman's hands and turn to walk out. I stop myself and turn back "also, next time you 'need' something from the girls, do it yourself. Don't use my boyfriend as a guinea pig!" I yell as I walk back inside.

I walk into the lounge and I'm welcomed with quiet sobs. I pick up my sobbing boyfriend and we make our way to my room. I close my door and lock it with one hand, I sit on my bed so that Butters is straddling me. I sigh "Look at me" he lifts his head up, he looks like a hooker. I know Cartman put him in girly pyjamas and a blonde wig but what the fuck have the girls done to his adorable face? He's caked in foundation, bright red lipstick, bright eyeshadow and clown-like blush. I start to take off his nightdress, he starts blushing as he gets up, letting it fall to the floor. I get up to grab a shirt of mine, I hand it to Butters and he slips it on without hesitation.

Once again I pick him up and set him on my bed, I walk out my room and into my aunts room for either makeup wipes or makeup remover, I found wipes so I stole them and travelled back to my blue eyed baby boy.

Butters' P.O.V:

By the time M/N walks back in I've taken my wig off. He comes in with wipes, he sits on the bed, takes out wipes, and starts to wipe my face clean. Once he's done he caresses my face, I lean into his touch as he kisses my forehead.

He lays down on the bed and beckons me over for cuddles. I straddle his hips and fall forward into his chest, his arms lock around me. I feel something brush against my back, I lift my body off him slightly only to see him holding mistletoe. I blush and stutter, he smirks and kisses me. Unlike our other kisses it kept getting heated.

The mistletoe kisses kept going until the sun came up.

.-----------------------------------------------.

Words: 904

It's shorter than my other ones but I was watching Voltron Season 1-8 for the second time while writing this so I kept getting distracted but here's the third part!

Enjoy! Bye! ~