𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕩𝕞𝕒𝕤 - 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕪

Key-
N/N=Nickname
F/b=Favourite band

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯𝔂 𝓛𝓲𝓶𝓮~🍑

Kenny's P.O.V:

'Twas two days before Christmas and it's my 23rd attempt to get my crush, M/N, to "date" me or at least "like" me. And yes, I've tried ever since the first of December. I've tried everything from being a gentleman, being my pervy self, being a flirtatious dick, to in between all of those. Yet, no avail. So, I just walked up to him and asked.

"Kenny, if I say yes will you finally leave me alone so I can hang out with my friends" M/N says as I nod vigorously, he sighs in frustration and I just smile like a goof. "Fine, I'll go on a date with you" He winks as he walks off to Craig's gang. I hear my phone go off meaning I have a text.

~Text Messages~

Daddy: Come to mine after school. Punishment is necessary.

~End of Text Messages~

I smile as I walk back to my group.

~Time Skip brought to you by "Oh my God! They killed Kenny!"~

I sit in my seat, staring at the clock as Mr Garrison goes on about how reality TV is trash.

5... 4... 3...2...

And saved by the bell! I giggle as I get off my seat, only to have my wrist grabbed by M/N. And we make our way to his place.

I don't think I was clear at the start, M/N and I are fuck buddies. We "pretend" it's a one-sided thing. But... I think it is. At the start of this fling we both promised each other that we'd fuck and be done with it, no love involved. If any of us develops feelings for the other or anyone else then we'd cut it off and stay friends without benefits, because neither of us are the "boyfriend" label type. As I mentioned prior, M/N is my crush, I loved him two months into this shit, so for two years now. But I don't want to tell him, because as I said we'd stop fucking and have to stay friends. I don't want it to end because;

1: I love him too much to stay friends.

And,

2: He has a monstrous cock that I can't give up.

M/N drags me to his room once we're in his house. He sat on his bed and I straddle his hips, I bite my lip as he grabs my hips. He looks up at me "the guys almost found out" he sighs as I slowly start frowning. I look down "would it be so bad?" I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear, but he did. "Ken, look at me" I lift my head up to be greeted with soft eyes, "let's not just fuck," he pauses to grab my hand and bring them to his lips, kissing them softly, his eyes never leaving mine "make love with me tonight Kenneth McCormick" I blush at the sound of my full name rolling off his tongue like fingers on silk. "But we agreed that-" "Ken, just kiss me" "Okay". This kiss isn't like the others, instead of feeling lust and need I feel love and passion. As soon as we melt into the kiss, I felt my clothes leaving me one by one.

~Time skip (5 hours later)~

"M/N!" "KENNY!" for the 5th time my ass gets filled and for the 100th time I cum all over our chests and on the sheets. M/N collapses onto the sheets next to me. I cuddle my limp sweaty frame into his, I feel an arm pull me closer and a pair of velvet lips on my wet golden hair. I sigh in bliss as I drift off to dreamland, the last thing I hear is "I love you, Kenneth McCormick"...

~In the morning~

M/N's P.O.V:

"I'm a fucking idiot, now I need to stop seeing him. I gained feelings for Kenny, idiot!" I think to myself as I open my eyes and look down at the blonde cutie in my arms, I smile as I swiftly get out of his grasp to make breakfast in the kitchen.

I walk downstairs to see my mom "hey mom" I say groggily as I walk over to the fridge.

"Morning hon. I see he's back" she's never liked Ken because of his reputation in town. I gave up trying to convince her a while back, it's no use. I'm about to say something when she cuts me off. "Everything you need for pancakes is on the counter next to the stove. There's bacon and sausage in the fridge along with juice. I have to go, I love you" she kisses my forehead as she exits the house.

I finish mixing up the batter for the pancakes and I set the heat on medium. I hear shuffling down the stairs as the sixth pancake infiltrates the pan. I feel arms around my waist, I turn around to be welcomed with a kiss. I mess up his hair even more "Morning Kenny" he yawns "morning N/N" he limps over to the bar stools on the other side of the counter, I chuckle to myself remembering the loving encounters of last night. A small whisper breaks me from my thoughts.

"I love you too M/N" Kenny whispers, I look over to see him with his eyes closed as if he's awaiting pain, I flip the pancake and walk over to stand in front of him. I remove his hands which are in front of his chest and hold them, rubbing my thumb against his knuckles softly. His ocean blue orbs open, only to stare into my e/c ones. I smile, removing one hand from his hand to his cheek. He smiles as he leans into my touch, I feel his hand grab mine and his lips kiss my palm. I lean in to kiss his nose and he scrunches his nose up cutely as I did so. I hear giggles as I walk away to put his final pancake on his plate.

We eat in silence. Once I'm finished, I grab his hand from across the table. He smiles, finishing up his pancake stack. Ken gets up from the table and takes our utensils and plates to take them to the sink. As he washes up I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his small waist. I suddenly realise he's in my f/b shirt, I lean my head down to his neck and lick over a few hickeys I made last night. He laughs, "So, this is the last time we do it huh?" he says sadly, I turn him around "no, it's not. In fact, it's the beginning of a new start." I reply as I pick him up and take him to my room.

Kenny and I made love day after day, it's no longer shameless fucking. It's now full of love. I asked him out on Christmas day, ironically under mistletoe, that's where he said yes and we had sex.

Ah, Merry Sexmas everybody!

.----------------------------------.

Words: 1200

Ending is shit I know but its midnight so yeah. Good night and Merry Christmas everyone! Bye! ~