IM SORRY

After you and Minji talked about what was going on and comforting you after. It's now 9:50 p.m, and your currently waiting for Junkyu so you guys can talk.

JUNKYU POV
I guess I'll leave the studio in an hour, but first I'm having a break. I grab my phone and go onto the couch since I haven't touched my phone for like the whole day. When I check my phone it's loaded with notifications. I see a bunch of comments on YG treasures current Instagram post about me?

Fans: Is Junkyu dating someone?

Fans: It could be a friend

Fans: Omg I think Junkyu is dating

Fans: I wonder if YG knows?

Fans: It's all in article!

Fans: I can't believe Junkyu might be dating!!

Fans: She doesn't even seem pretty

And I scroll down for some more comments and their the same comments again about if I'm dating someone or not.

"Oh shoot does Y/N know about this..?" I asked myself.

I read another notification but it's an article this time. I read it..how did they know? I see a picture with me with my mask on when we were at the cafe, but Y/N doesn't...

I have to go right now

I grab my bag and everything and get inside my car and drive straight home.

I arrive home and run to the door opening it with the keys.

"Y/N come down here!" I said

"Junkyu your early..?" She said while walking down the stairs.

"Y/N have you seen the article?" I asked taking my phone out but she stops me from doing so with her hand.

"I have.." she said looking down.

"Junkyu..I knew this was going to happen at some point!" She said slightly shouting.

"I k-kno- , I got cut off

"Junkyu I saw the comments...I see all these notifications that pop up in my phone literally every hour" she said

"I'm so sorry.." I said pulling her into a hug

"Even when you wore your mask...fans could still recognize you by their eyes.." she said while crying out loud.

"we'll figure it out, we will get through it..I promise" I said caressing her hair.