*7*

The next day, Jimin went to his locker and just like every Monday and Friday, he saw the piece of computer paper folded up on top of his books. He smiles to himself as he grabs it, opening it to reveal the message.

Jimin,
This will be my last letter. I finally built up enough courage to reveal myself to you.
Meet me at the park closest to the school around 10 pm. I can't wait to tell you in person just how much I adore you.
-SA

Jimin's eyes go wide as he was shocked by the words. He didn't think his secret admirer was going to reveal themselves, though he always wanted them too.

"Hey Jiminie." Hoseok spoke as he approached the younger. Jimin shot his head up with a huge smile. "Look! Look!" He hands Hoseok the letter. Hoseok takes it and begins reading it. "They said they want to reveal themselves to me!"

Hoseok looks back up at an excited Jimin. "Wow. Are you gonna go meet them?" He asks handing it back to Jimin. Jimin takes it and folds it back up. "Yeah... But Im nervous. What if it's a girl?"

"What would be wrong with that?"

Jimin chuckles as he puts the letter in his pocket then turns to get books out of his locker. "You know I don't like girls like that." He puts the books in his backpack as Hoseok says, "Yeah I know. But maybe it's not a girl."

Jimin closes his locker and then zips up his backpack, putting it on his back. He clutches the straps with his small hands and says, "I hope not. Though, I would still be flattered but it would be so hard to have to tell her I'm not interested.. especially after all the things that person has said to me."

Hoseok smiles and puts his arm around the younger as they begin to walk down the hall, "I'm pretty sure it's a guy. Something just tells me it is."

Jimin smiles, "Yeah but I wonder who. I mean, there are a lot of good looking guys in this school.. but it's probably none of them."

"You'd be surprised Jimin. Just be confident!" Hoseok removes his arm as they approach Jimin's class. "Just let me know how it goes since we won't see each other until Monday."

Jimin nods, "Okay!" He gives Hoseok a wave and disappears into his class. Hoseok stands there for a second and mumbles to himself, "Because you are gonna need me."

"Who are you talking too?" Jungkook asks as he and Taehyung walk up to him. Hoseok slowly turns to then with a straight face and says, "Myself."

Jungkook chuckles at how weird Hoseok was as he glances over at Taehyung who was looking at him funny. "Okay.."

"Are you two ready for tonight? Everything is going as planned. Yoongi actually put the letter in his locker and Jimin is more than excited to go."

They both nod as Jungkook says, "Of course. We're professionals."

Hoseok chuckles, "Sure you are." He pokes Jungkook on the chest, "Just don't fuck it up. I'm counting on you two to make this work."

Jin comes around the corner as he notices Hoseok talking to the younger boys. All the students had already made it to their classes while they were the only ones left in the hall, so Jin stands against the wall, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"We're not gonna fuck it up. The plan is simple. We crash their meeting, film it and then humiliate Jimin." Jungkook says all smug.

Jins eyes go wide as he begins to panic. "No, no no!" He whispers to himself.

"Good. If you succeed then I'll give you both 50000 won." Hoseok walks around the two. "Also, don't try any funny business with me. I am capable of things that you two wouldn't even imagine. Do you understand?"

Jungkook and Taehyung give each other a look and then face Hoseok again, "Uhh yeah." They both say as they nod.

"Good. I'm glad we understand each other." He goes to his class as Jungkook and Taehyung stand there, watching him go down the hall. "That guy is creepy and he's kinda crazy. It might not be such a good idea to work with this guy.." Taehyung says.

"Yeah he is.. but hey, at least we're getting paid." Jungkook says as he playfully hits Taehyung on the arm.

Taehyung nods, agreeing with him as they walk to their class.

"Oh god, I gotta tell Jimin!" Jin says in panic as he runs to Jimin's class in hopes that he can stop this from happening!

-aye, this was a short chapter but we're getting close to them meeting so the chapters to come are probably gonna be longer. Thanks for the reads guy! Love y'all!