【vi. lunch break】

The lunchroom was crowded and noisy. You could see other students talk loudly as if they didn't each other the whole day. Just like these dudes on the table where I'm at. It's not like they don't see each other. Sheesh.

"Wait wait! Hyungs, this is Sungyoung. She just transferred here today." Dino introduced me.

Wow, this is very awkward. Am I going to sit with these handsome angels...?

I wasn't sure about what they were saying but Wonwoo's hard pat on my pack back brought me back to reality.  

"Uh... h-hi..."

I managed to remember Wonwoo, Dino, The8 and Jun's name now I have to remember 8 more. I might need paper for this T^T.

It's true when they say 'the more, the merrier'. Having them at lunch wasn't so bad at all. It felt like knowing them for so long already. They didn't make feel uncomfortable. Especially Wonwoo. Since basically I consider him as my first friend that I made in school. 

Some girls from other levels were passing by our table giving me looks and Dokyeom said that I should get used to it if I'm going to stick with them. Seems like they are really popular.

"Ah, by the way, where's Soonyoung hyung?" 

Soonyoung? There's one more? 

"I haven't seen him since he left the room" Wonwoo said.

"Maybe he's at his usual place"

Nobody said anything else and changed the subject. Lunchtime was over and all of headed out the cafeteria. As usual, Wonwoo would have the same class as mine but this time Woozi was with us too. At first I thought he doesn't talk much but after getting to know him more earlier at lunch he was pretty cool. Especially when he talks about how he learned writing songs. I want to learn from him. 

Our next class was Math. Ugh, I hate math. I thought performing arts schools didn't have any of these subjects. Half of the class weren't really listening. Some of them were sleeping, texting, or doodling on their notebooks. 

I was really getting bored so I excused myself to go to the washroom. After doing my business, I took my time to look around the area. Walking back to my classroom, I heard a loud bang near the lockers. I took a peek behind the wall and saw that Hoshi dude was getting beat up by another student. 

"YOU GO NEAR HER AGAIN AND I'LL REALLY KILL YOU"

"Oppa, stop it! Just leave it alone" the girl plead and pulled the guy who is probably her boyfriend away. 

Hoshi stumbled down as he wiped the blood on his lips. My legs started having a mind on its own. I went over to where Hoshi was and crouched down to his level. I took out my handkerchief and wiped his bloody lip. 

I haven't noticed it until I felt his gaze on me. 

And that's where reality hit me.

What the hell am I doing?!