Skate wonderland (Tadashi x Reader)

Inspired by last summer with my friends on going to the ice rank!
Which not to mention, TODAY IS MY BDAY! 🎁🎉🎊 Now for my birthday I'm going to go to The Magic Kingdom then go to a nice Korean BBQ! Best part, I get to open at least 2 presents early before Christmas!
————————————————————————————————————————————————

"(Y/N)! You came!" Honey waved at your direction. You were invited by Honey and the gang for a nice holiday break from SFIT.

"Hey Honey. Thank you so much for bring me here. Although it's my first time skating." You wore black leggings, short shorts, a white fur coat, and a (F/C) sweater. You look behind Honey and see the others putting their skates on.

"Would you like me to help you put on your skates, (Y/N)?" Tadashi asked, holding your pair of skates.

"Thanks, Tadashi. Good news you know how to skate." You sat down as Tadashi helps you put on the skates. Tadashi have ice skate before, as for you? You only watched others skate instead of trying it out. You stand up with some help from Tadashi. You tremble a bit but you got the hang of it.

"Time to step onto the ice rank!" Honey opens the doors that made a huge gust of wind blows into your face. Your eyes widened. "Woah, I never thought this place can be so big!"

"Of course it's supposed to be big. You can't be comfortable in a small room by doing physical activities." Tadashi smiled. Gogo sped on the ice which made some visitors fall backwards. Wasabi is quite scared of that he might get injured, so he is inside getting food for everyone. Hiro and Baymax would be skating together, helping others get back on their feet alongside with Honey Lemon and Fred. As you step onto the ice, it felt strange.

"Jeez, never thought ice skating can be this hard. WOAH!" You slip foward onto Tadashi's arms.

"Careful (Y/N), you would've got a bruise on your wrist." He holds your hand and help you get used to it. Warm... You blush a little then smiled back at him

"Thank you for helping me." You then notice Tadashi staring at other people.

"What are you looking at, Tadashi?" You look at his direction and see many, MANY couples holding hands together, dancing to the music. He then turn back at you and hugs you. He leans over you and kisses you. Shocked but relaxed by his embrace.

You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss back. Tadashi break the kiss and looked at you, "I've been willing to ask you this ever since we've met. We were best friends but more." He held up your hands and breath onto it. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Your eyes widened and smiled back at him. "You one heck of a mouse. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." You hold his hand. "Let's go and get something warm to eat, babe."

You and Tadashi walk towards the exit and met up with the gang, while holding hands.

A cold place in a empty heart, wakes up in embrace that can't keep you two apart

FIN

SCREEEEEEEEEEEE! ONE SHOT DOWN! Heck, I even finished writing this exactly on my bday! I hope you guys enjoyed my story and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 🎁🎁