The Galactic Hair clip - Tadashi x Reader

This was an idea that I made up while walking my dog and I almost lost my hairclip when I was running and playing outside with him. It's close as the other stories like Love At First Sight, and other references I've found in other stuff.

|:| Guide |:|

(H/C) - Hair color

(E/C) - Eye color

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a typical day at San Fransokyo. Tadashi was at the park with Hiro, Aunt Cass, and Baymax. They're having a bbq with the gang. Aunt Cass is grilling the food, the whole gang were preparing the table and talking. Meanwhile Tadashi and Baymax when walking around the park.

"Walking is a great way to improve or maintain your overall health. 30 minutes every day can increase cardiovascular fitness, strengthen bones, reduce excess body fat, and boost muscle power and endurance." Baymax said walking with Tadashi.
"Good to hear, Baymax." Tadashi smiles then looks around and see a lady he never seen before. His eyes widened and his heart beat rate raised.

She had (H/C) hair that is drawn back from the wind, (E/C) eyes, and was reading a book about robotics. Not to mention that she had her hair half up in a messy bun that is clipped onto a gold galactic hair clip. She puts down her textbook beside her lap. She then gets out a sketchbook and began sketching.

A few moments laters, she spots Tadashi looking at her. She waves and gone back to sketching. Tadashi returns it and thinking on going up to her. Just then, she gets up and left the park.

"Your heart beat rate is beating two times faster. And your mood swings are changing. These signs were coming from that girl you've been talking to. Are you in love, Tadashi?" Tadashi replied. "There's no way I'm in love. I just saw that girl for only a second."

"Her heart rate and mood swings were matching yours when she lay her eyes on you. It's a psychology fact that love at first sight can be a possible belief for the two of you." Baymax respond.

Tadashi eyes widened and looks back at you. You were helping a little boy get back on his feet and caress his head. The boy looks at her confused and so did the boy's friends.
(A/N: Wolf Children reference.)

-•—•-

The next day, Tadashi came back to the park alone and ran through the park, finding you at the same bench, wearing the galactic hair clip from yesterday. He hid behind a tree and watch you afar. You were sketching till the same boy from yesterday came to you and gave you a gift.

Your pov

"Thank you for helping me get back in my feet. I can't stop thinking 'bout you!" The boy gives me a small gift as I smiled. "Thank you, dear." I caress the child's head. "Do you wanna play ball with my dog?" The child asked with a huge grin on its face.

"Sure, why not?" I put down my sketchbook and grab a tennis ball. "Let's go, Lulu!" The kid yelled. I play with the kid and its dog till I got my watch beeping. "Oh shoot, I have to go to school for a lecture." I ran back to the bench and grabbed my sketchbook. I didn't notice that my hair clip fell off my head when I turned away and landed at the bench.

Tadashi's pov

I see her run off wondering. I wonder if she attends SFIT like me. Just as I was about to look away and head towards my mope, I notice something shining across my view. I looked like it's gold. I went up to it and see the galactic hair clip the girl in my dreams wore, laying there. She forgot her hair clip. But how am I gonna find her? I thought up a plan and got an idea.

Time skip

I ran to my lab and get Baymax. He asked Tadashi. "Hello, Tadashi. What seems to be the problem?"

"Do you still have that girl's medical reports the other day at the park?"

"I have. It is my duty to scan everyone. Is it something you need to tell me about?" Baymax tilts his head. "I just need to find where she is and return this back to her." I pull out the hair clip at Baymax as he waddles around. "She is close by our location, just that she is in a lecture." I sigh in relief. "Thanks Baymax. I'm satisfied with my care."

Your pov

During class, I was playing with my hair till then something struck me. I thought I have a clip on m- I jump and mentally gasp. Oh shoot I lost my hair clip.

My thoughts completely has gone crazy. How did I lose it? There's no way that kid took it off me without my permission. Although I did felt something was combing off my hair when I turned my.....oh no. I look outside and spot the spot from here. Guess I have to run back over there once this lecture is over.

Time skip

"Be sure that your textbooks from 83 to 91 is your review on your next quiz." My professor informs. I quickly grab all my things and dashed out the room. I sped walk and never turn back. Just then, I bumped into a strange man and dropped only my sketchbook.

"S-sorry!" I quickly get my sketchbook and look up at him. "T-Tadashi?" I spoke up.

I have met Tadashi before. Quite a long story I have to say. Now here he is, standing in front of me.

Tadashi's pov

"(Y-Y/N)?" I suddenly realized. "(Y/N) it's been so long!" I hug her tightly. She pats my back and blushed. "Good to see you, too. But I can't talk right now." (Y/N) runs off but I stopped her.

"You were at the park yesterday, right?" I asked. She turn to me with big eyes, shocked. "How did you know?"

"I somehow saw you at the park and so did you for a split second." I explained. "You might have spotted me at the park before you left the other day."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened. "Really!? I didn't noticed you were there, I thought you were someone else to be honest." I chuckled. "Great seeing you again but I'm kind of in a hurry of finding something really, REALLY important to me." Tadashi holds out my hair clip I lost back at the park.

"Is this it?"

"There it is! How did you find this?"

"I found it on the bench after you left. Sorry if that's weird but I was hoping on meeting you one more time at the park." Tadashi rubs the back of his neck. I giggled. "Well that's sweet of you." You look down at your hair clip and said.

"This reminds me of my uncle and I back at childhood. My goal is to invent a projector that is live broadcast to see real stars and comets strike pass my eyes." I smile. "It's like when it strikes down, a wish is granted by someone you love dearly."

Tadashi smiles softly which makes you melt a bit. "I've been wishing about that, too. Well quite different from yours inventing to see the galaxy, but to invent something that helps everyone who is injured." Tadashi said.

"Thanks for understanding me Tadashi." You grin as you clip your hair into a tiny messy bun. "Looks cute on you." Tadashi blurred out.

"Thanks Tadashi. Say, want to go to your aunt's cafe and catch up?"

"Absolutely."

-•-•-•-•-

Vote! Send requests! Share! Comment! Follow!

Lemme see those feedback ppls!

Yeesh this story was actually was first created like in December. Weird right?! Well glad you read another Tadashi x Reader of today and I wonder what other story I still have for a long time. Hmmmmm

OH YEAH THE FINAL THE CHAPTER OF GAME OF BLISS! Coming out pretty soon folks! I haven't been able to write it because I was so busy writing the latest one shots I wanna tell about.