Chapter 1 ~ one new message.

Frankie's POV

___________________

12:45 PM October 24, 2014

I sat in my living room bored out of my mind. I was so used to spending my time with beast mode cowboys and Zach attacks that I'm just not used to being alone. I actually really miss my Zach Attack. Well Zach Rance I mean.

He was my best friend but, he chose his friend Drew over me. I hate Drew.

HATE.

Zach was going to come out, but then Drew had to ruin things.

I don't even want to say what he did. It makes me so mad I cry.

"Frankie?" my mom shouts capturing my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Just making sure your alive. You okay?" she laughs.

"Perfect."

I pulled out my phone and checked my Instagram.

Pictures of Zach and his girlfriend.

She's not ugly, she's decent. But she's not me. Not to be cocky but I know Zach liked me. He told me. He told me he was bisexual.

But whatever.

"Have you talked to that Zach boy?" she asked.

"No, mom."

"Well you should. You guys really hit it off, on that show."

"It's not like that mom."

"Oh."

I put my phone down in frustration. All I did was watch TV. Hours, and hours and hours of TV. Until I felt my phone vibrate against my outer thigh.

Just a direct message from Zach, no big deal.

WAIT!

I opened the direct message and read the words.

'Hey man, it's Zach from BB16. Do you remember me?'

How could I not!? I'm in love with the kid for god sake.

I replied.

'Hey Zach Attack! Of course I do! I've missed you like crazy!'

I waited a moment for his response. All of the sudden it turned into a full convo.

Z : That's great! Same. Can you call me? I need to talk to you, a lot. It's important.

F : Oh, sure you have my number right?

Z : Never forgot it.

All of the sudden he called me. My heart beat out of chest once his voice spoke.

"Hello?" his voice echoed in my mind for, what it seemed like, hours. But it was only a micro-second.

"My Zach Attack!"

"Thee one and only."

"How've you been, I missed your sexy face and body."

"Frankieee. I have a girlfriend."

I sighed a moment. It felt like I breathed out all air in my body but I quickly sucked in.

"I know, I know."

"That's actually what I want to talk to you about."

"What?"

"Did I stutter?"

I could already tell what face he was making. It excited me and worried me at the same time.

"No, but go on."

"Okay, well...I have this girl friend named Kylie. She's amazing. But, I don't...I don't,"

All of the sudden my phone died. I swear I almost chucked it across the room.

"YOU DONT WHAT?!"

"Frankie, who are you talking too?" my mom shouts from her room.

"MY IMAGINATION. DONT BURST MY BUBBLE."

I had no idea what I just said, but I just like hearing myself talk at the moment. I like hearing a voice. Other than my mom's.

"Frankie James, what did you say to me?"

Surprisingly, I still am threatened by my mom. I may be an adult but my mom is tough. She's queen through my eyes.

"Sorry, mummy. I'm just going through a rough time."

"I understand. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here." she says walking downstairs.

"Thank you."

I charged my phone and texted Zach but he didn't respond. Did I really just mess this all up?