Part 1

2 years later. It was about night time. Everyone is sleeping in their respective home, except a certain boy. That boy is Edogawa Conan aka Kudo Shinichi. He is known as a high school detective when he was Kudo Shinichi. But now he is known as Conan, a boy who helps out the detectives.

That boy is outside in the cold wearing nothing but his pajamas, alone. Conan is just sitting on the bench at the park. Why? He needed to be alone to think for he has no one to turn to. His friends found someone new his name is ' Hanazuki Yuiichiro ' , the boy was into detective work as them, but wasn't very skilled at it but he joined anyways. He was polite, he helped him and did what he normally do until they drifted away. He was funny, kind, polite, loyal. Everything they want as a friend. They all slowly drifted away from him even Haibara, they use to support each other when they are immensely hurt and used each other as the pillars of support. Until she was gone, and so was agasa-hakase.

Flashback

" Conan-kun!" Conan turned his head towards Ayumi as she ran towards him. His eyes spotting a young, dark haired boy along as she waved at him.

'' Ayumi, who's this?"

He asked and she gave him a large grin. She pushed the black haired boy forward and introduced him, he stood there awkwardly

'' This is Hanazuki Yuiichiro-kun, he's in a year another class and he wants to join us in the detective boys" she exclaimed excitedly and Conan gave him a stare. Yuiichiro gulped and inwardly prayed he was allowed in by the leader.

" welcome then Hanazuki-san, I hope you know what your getting into" Conan said and he walked off.

( 9 months later )

" Yu-kun, let's go get some food"

"Yuiichiro let's play soccer"

" Yuiichiro let's do our homework together over there"

The three kids and two shrunken teenagers let into their hearts were so focused on their friend, they didn't even notice that it had already been 2 weeks since they last talk to the both of them.

The three kids are revolved around Yuiichiro.

And Haibara, she was devastated. She had no real friends besides them and Conan yet they left her. She always relied on Conan and he was there, he didn't judge or laugh, he was just there for her.

Flashback Ends

It was then, Agasa-hakase adopted a daughter. Hit it off with Haibara and thanks to her, Haibara started to make a lot of friends at school. She even forgot about him, she left her research for a peaceful life. Hakase looked after both of them that even he forgot about shin- Conan, he even acts like he didn't even exist. He then relied on the police, FBI , Kogorou ,Ran and Heiji.

Flashback

" This is Asami Yuri. She is the same age as you Ai-kun" Agasa said and Haibara gave her a nervous glance. She then pulled Agasa to the side and growled at him.

" Does she even know about any of this. I have a lab in the basement. I am a shrunken 18 year old. Did you not even think this through?!"

Haibara scolded him and glared at him, Hakase just gave a nervous laugh.

Then the worst thing happen

Heiji an Kazuha started dating, forgetting about their friends at Tokyo. He focused on Kazuha and his city's detective work. Ran was deeply hurt and Conan supported her, he was her bridge and soon she crossed it. Moving on form him she then began dating Eisuke, she stopped needing him. She stop caring for him and always spend time with Eisuke. Kogorou wasn't even there to take care of him because there was a lot of case going on and Kogorou doesn't have time to take care of him.