Rigged | BTS Fan Fiction

[hi, really sorry if the whole concept of this story turns out to become a mess, this is my first fan fiction ever published. I made the story line in a car with sun rays shinning directly into my face. Sorry if it's also really boring, anyways hop you enjoy].

I'm sitting in front of my manger with the other girls, I knew this situation wouldn't end well. It's just the four of us and the manger in one big empty room. He picks up his paper and puts it in a draw under his desk. Then he coughs placing his hands, palm first onto the desk.
"Where do I start?" He questions us. I gulp knowing I was the one to go. Then he opens a folder to his right and hands me my contract I signed when the 5 of us debuted. He slides is delicately towards me.
"Can you read over this, please" he asks me.
"Curfew is 11:30pm, if out after will result in," he cuts me off.
"Lower" he says dragging his finger down the paper to this one line. I take a deep breath the follow the words spread on the page.
"Dating is prohibited after signing the contract" I mumble. I can hear the members behind me gulping, fiddling with their fingers and biting their lips. Our manager looks me in he eyes, the room intensifies.
"I don't want to do this because I know you girls have great potential, you could've been the origin to this company. I respect you all very much for your talents, charisma and knowledge. And I know you girls had it tough, not having the right head start. I put all of my hard working heart into you girls every single day wether you see me or not. I believed in you girls, I really did" he proposes to us. He looks really disappointed, especially towards me.
"Have anything to say?" He questions me.
"I'm really sorry," I turn my head around to look at my peers. "I really am, and I mean it this time."
"Do you think what you did was a mistake?" He asks. I nod back in reply. He sighs and ponders his mind about what he's going to do next.
"You have two choices, you can either leave this group leaving you behind in success or disband the whole group". The 4 of us gasp at the choices, I can even hear two of them cry. I don't know who it is, I'm too busy looking down focusing on my life. I've always had a dream, to become famous. When I moved back to Korea I told my mother I would become famous and make her happy except this isn't the happy ending I dreamt of. I can hear whisper "please" under their breath. I feel a tear form under my eye, it's over. It's obvious. I messed up and it's too late to reverse it.
"A or B?" He says.
I know this is very idiotic and selfish of me but me before others right.
"B" I say without hesitating. I clearly misunderstood as soon as I hear them break into tears. As soon as I look up I can see my manger tearing our contracts in half. I didn't cry, I knew what I had to do and it's over. No turning back.
"Pack your stuff and leave this building, as soon as possible" he calls to me as I raise from my chair out the door.