bonus • Wendy x TAT • part two

W E N D Y

OUR PLAN TO make Levi pay was perfect. We recently discovered that he's in a relationship with one of the cadets—with a human—and TAT and I will do everything in our power to tear them apart. They made our lives hell. We're only going to return the favor. It was nearly one in the morning—around the time when Levi fell asleep—and we only had two hours or so before he woke up. We had to move now and move quick, otherwise this plan will be futile.

    "Wendy, are you ready for this?" TAT asked, rolling over to where I'm waiting by the door. "We could just run away, begin a new life as Wendy and TAT. TAT and Wendy against the world."

    I squirted. "That's a marvelous idea, TAT, and I would have loved to go through with it. But he hurt me so much that I just... I have to get him back for it. You understand my pain, don't you?"

    They sighed. "I suppose you're right, Wend. And yeah, he did make my life pretty bad. But we also made his awful. We were disappointments to him as well—"

    "Shut up, TAT!" I snapped. "It's not the same! We couldn't help it. I can't help that I ran out of juice. You can't help that you're needy. And because of our flaws he just... he just tossed us away. That man is insatiable and we're going to teach him that no one is perfect and he should learn to accept that. So shut the fuck up and help me open this goddamn door."

    TAT sighed. "On one condition."

    "What?"

    "You have to marry me."

• • •

part three coming tomorrow.