bonus • Wendy x TAT • part three

• W E N D Y •

MARRY... TAT.

I'll admit, over the course of the past few months, TAT and I have grown much closer and I am... I do have feelings for them. But marriage. Would I want to spend the rest of my life with the broom who knew exactly how I felt—how it feels to be tossed away; forgotten and abandoned? Would I want to spend all of eternity with someone who has done nothing but treat me right since we met? Would I want to spend forever with someone with a higher libido than me?

A small smile tugged at my nozzle. "I agree to your condition, TAT. I will marry you."

A beaming grin overtook his bristles and he leaped forward, engulfing me in a hug. Pulling back, only a split second passed before our lips met in an intimate kiss. Yes, I thought as a bit of liquid leaked from me, this is what I've been searching for. No onenot even Levicould make me react like this.

When we pulled away from each other, TAT's cheeks were flushed red. A small giggle escaped from my nozzle. "You really are the one, TAT."

"You really are the one, Wendy."

• • • • •

WENDY AND TAT escaped that night after they planted suggestive material in Levi's bedroom of his lover boy cadet screwing around with the commander. They had no destination in mind—only an open road that leads to adventure and one hell of a story. A few months later, they got married and adopted a beautiful baby sponge, who they named Squishy.

They bought a house in the forest, security installed by ferocious titans who didn't spare them a glance. And they lived happily ever after.

the end.

the greatest LEVI ACKERMAN fanfiction ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें