Let The Game Start

Well guess what guys!! Since none of you choose and i have given you guys your time so i decided to do the original ending. Let's Begin our demise and let the blood flow from out eye.. You know what fuck it I'm gonna do a good ending. Sorry I can't do it.. I can't just let myself write "?Mr stark.. I don't feel so good... " Hell no!!

This is it... The moment you have been waiting for. The war have begin T'Challa ,Bucky, Steve Natasha, Bruce and me. Wanda and Shuri is in the tower fixing Vision and the ind stone that broke when they were fighting. Suddenly, A space ship fall and let out monster. They keep pouring and pouring and attacking the shield making the shield weaker. Then The Shield broke. "fOR WAKANDA!!" everyone scream and charge toward them.

Everyone starting to kill the monster one by one but what i weird out is.. Why are all of them so weak? Where is the general and every stronger mobster? You take out your sword and begin to slash every single monster. You Need to destroy that weird looking oval space ship. "Dad i need Cover so i can destroy the space ship!" He nodded.

You take a deep breath and slowly use our power to lift it. You starting to sweat a lot , You Try Harder and it work but it also drain almost all of your power. You groan and lift the space ship destroying it. You Pant and your knee felt weak.

'Weakling.. What about i take over?' your eye widen and look around but see nothing. "Y/n!? Are you okay!?" you nodded. "I'm Fine i just tired.." You take your sword and slash and your hand starting to sting. 'ha ha ha.. look at you.. Pathetic...' Your eye widen and look around then your back feel like a burning sensation. "uh.. What the fuck.." Suddenly one of those monster come and slam you to the grown.

"Y/N!!" Sam come down and shot them.You grab his hand and get up. You grab your gun and shot them directly on the head. "Y/N! Don't get distracted!!" You nodded. Suddenly you vision went black and everything went white. But you somehow open again and relies there were someone there who look like you.

'Welcome.. my other side..' your eye widen and felt really uncomfortable to see your own self but her eye is black and blue. As if he was a living demon. "Who are?" She laugh. 'Who Am I? i'm You silly!' You of course not intimedate. You take on your fight stances.

'HA HA HA.. Aren't you forgeting something?' "what? What Are-Oh Shit!!" You relies you were in a middle of a war. "Send me back dammit!!" She laugh again. 'do you think with this level of you.. you think you can win?' you look down on your feet. 'no..That's right you can't win but with my power you can..'  You scoff. "As if i can trust you!" 

'ha ha ha ha... your right but.. Aren't you a little bit in a sticky situation?' You groan. "Fuck! FIne!!" She then grab your thoart and lifting you. You starting to feel weird as if something is entering your body. What you know is that you have your wing come out. "AGH.. " You still struggle for air but what more weird is. Information just flooding in your brain.

'Done~ Make sure to use it wisely and don't die just yet' you smirk. Then light hit you and you gasp as you see you were in the Battle field and Sam mouth is hang open. "Holy Shit.. " Is all he say. "Sam watch out!" You waved your hand and then string starting to get out of your hand and slice them into pieces.

"Oh fuck.. " You look toward your hand and your back. "Y/n what the fuck?" You laugh. "No time to explain Birdy!" You then get into the battlefield and starting to fight them one by one. You then look at hulk that is there. "BRUCE THROW ME TOWARD THE SPACESHIP!" Bruce about to pretest but then he understand your reason.

"YOU HAVE WINGS YOU CAN JUST FLY THERE!!" Shit you just remember about that. "Okay thanks Brucey Bear!" You thought okay how the fuck do I do this?? Without anything you just know how the hell to fly. "Okay this is awesome.." You then fly there and do your limit.

You wrap the strong on the spaceship and starting to punk it hut damn. This thing is harder then Vibranium. You do it again without knowing someone is about to attack. "Ugh!!" You pull. It break into pieces. You almost fall to the ground that when Sam caught you.

"I got you cap.. " You pant. Suddenly there is a huge tank that is bigger then hulk coming toward them. But you don't have the strength. Then Wanda jump in front of them and stop it. You cheer. "YES!!" Then there is a crash at the tower. "NOO!!"