Waking up (chap 2)

It wake up and feel something heavy on me I turn and see someone, laying on me?!!? " ggggrrrrooooouuurrr " I let out a confused growl. He just growns and stays asleep so,... I roar  . He falls out of bed with a thud and I turn into my normal form then burst out laughing. Every One wakes up and turns to us. " wait your fuckin human?!!? The boy with a white Mohawk shouts. I sigh and turn back into my animal form and then back to normal .

" oh,?  Your magical " the Spartan man says while getting up seemingly slightly irritated " I guess you could say that ,and sorry about your fall " I say " *sigh, it's fine" he answers I don't know why but I feal connected to him. Suddenly a large man shows up " good, your awake now, if you want to stay you must train. I follow him to an open space in the cave.

After awhile he says he is going to leave of course I don't argue. The Spartan man replaces him " I'm pantheon and I'm supposed to test your strength ". We get into battle strances the battle stretches on for a while and then he pins me to the ground. I blush slightly fealing his body pressed against mine.

He gets up and gives me his hand to pull me up.

(4 years later )
We made it to the league base I had to live in a cabin near the base. Me and Pantheon have grown close he told me how he loves to bake and it turns out he's actually a really sweat man and that's why... I must be honest...... I've developed a crush for the man. I'm planning on confessing to him on Christmas Eve. Which is currently 5 days away.... But for now we cook .

I shut my recipe book as I hear a knock at my door. I open it to see the one and only " pantheon! " I shout jump up and hug him he's taller than me though.,  so my feet are 2and a half inches off the ground. He laughs and swings me around so I'm on his back in piggy back style he then dashes to the kitchen as I laugh the hole time. Once to the kitchen he laughs and sets me down.
" OK your highness, what are we cooking " " Christmas COOKIES! "  I yell excitedly he laughs and we begin to gather up the ingredients.

(pantheon pov )

I watch as (yn ) grabs flower and cinnamon out of the Pantree . I can't help but look at her butt ass I mean as she leans down to get sugar.  I've come to fancy her, she's strong, intelligent,,sexy and I wanna make a move on Christmas.  My breath hitches as something touches my shoulder.

I spin around and see the confusion of (yn ) ...oh... All of a sudden she burst out laughing " you scaredy cat pantheon !" I laugh and throw some flower at her face. " hey! " she shakes her head removing most of the flower on her face.  We stare at each other for a second and then start to cook.  While mixing I get a silly Idea I hip bump her lightly.

She hip bumps back with a little more force as she growls and her ears and tail puff up. (we hip bump each other with a little more force each time )  until we hip bump each other at the same time with enough force to knock us on are asses as we fall flower and mixing paste go everywhere. She glares at me and then bursts out laughing.  We get up and put the cooks in the oven.  We then look around at are mess. " welp let's get to work " I chuckle and she nods in agreement .by the time we're done the cookies Finnish I watch as she dashes to the oven and takes them out. " perfect!, " she exclaims as she bites into it she walks up to me liftes up my armor and pops the rest of it in my mouth. 

After a minute of eating cookies together we decided to watch a movie called Christmas calender.half way through the move I look at (yn ) and do my best not to laugh as I watch her head Bob up and down and her eyes closed and open I watch her endless battle with sleep I eventually turn back to the screen until I feel something heavy hit my shoulder I turn and see a sleeping (yn ) on my shoulder I chuckle blush and lean back decided to enjoy this moment while I can but then I fall asleep.