22. Skipping For Freedom

Chapter 22

N O A H

As I was highlighting important information from my Biology class, Trevor came out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth.

We just came home from Keylan and Xavier's wedding that was so beautiful.

I think I can't even cry anymore from how much me and Christiana were shedding.

I'm happy for the newly married couple and I hope one day I could be in the exact same spot as them. I don't even think Trevor looks like the type of person to even get married.

Hell, he was struggling to even commit to me which I'm grateful for.

It makes me feel special that I was the chosen one to steal his heart. But another part of me thinks that he did this to other people then when I fall too deeply he is going to let me go.

"What are you doing?" Trevor asks me as he gets in the bed with me. I didn't answer his question because I was in the zone right now.

I had until midnight to submit this to my professor and It's bad enough already that I didn't do any work when I was in the Bahamas.

Trevor places his hand on my stomach and I push his hand away, not looking at him. I knew he was getting mad because I was rejecting him from his touches. 

Trevor growls beside me and I ignore him by putting in my headphones, still typing on my laptop. I don't know why he over here getting mad at me because I'm trying to get my degree.

My headphones were being pulled out my ear and I look at Trevor in annoyance.

"What the fuck Trevor?!" I snatch my headphones back, groaning that he was being childish right now.

"So you're ignoring me when I ask you a question?" He asks sternly that he didn't have any emotions on his face. Gulping making my apple bottom move, I try to find a way to calm the now angry man.

Without me coming up with an answer, he grabs both my hands, pinning it on top of my head. His now brown eyes turn darker. "I don't like it when you ignore me Baby Boy it makes Daddy mad." He informed me with lust in his voice.

I couldn't speak at the moment, all my attention was me trying to react as if I was weak. Trevor loves it when he had power over me.