Contract

"Uhm," Naisha cleared her throat.

"I'm Naisha, I'm kind of their eomma."

Ash coughed, "You mean hoeomma."

Naisha turned around and glared at Ash while the others laughed.

"Don't make me get the chappal Ashypoo," Naisha said in a sweet voice.

Ash gulped, "Um..moving on... I'm Akshara but I prefer being called Ash."

"And Naisha and I call her Ashypoo," Hannah giggled cutely. She didn't realise, but both Jin and Jimin were uwu-ing very hard.

"I'm Hannah, Ashypoo's wife."

"You mind sharing Ashypoo with me?" Yoongi asked with a wink. Everyone swore they heard Ash dying inside.

"What about you cutie?" Hoseok asked, smiling at Effy.

Effy blushed and looked down, "Uh..I'm um... I'm Effy, or—"

"JEFFREYYYY," Ash yelled.

Ess rolled her eyes, "I'm Ess the hoe slayer, the queen of hell, and I'm taking these crackheads to hell with me."

"Hey! Namjoon hyung liked your photo on Instagram!" Taehyung said. He turned to Skye, "I saw you in one of Ess's pics, you're cute."

Skye blushed and smiled awkwardly, she couldn't say anything.

"This is Skye," Naisha said. "She's a little shy and weird.."

Taehyung smiled cutely at her, "I like shy and weird."

Skye proceeded to join Ash in dying on the inside.

***

"Thank you so much!" The girls bowed together.

"We really enjoyed meeting you, we really look up to you guys," Naisha said, blushing.

"Wait don't leave yet!" A staff member ran towards them.

"Bang PD-nim would like to speak to you girls."

***

"Wait.. WHAT?!" Ess exclaimed, looking at Bang PD in shock.

"You girls won the tickets to see BTS backstage but the ulterior price was to make you their fake girlfriends. Now there were originally supposed to be seven but the seventh girl turned out to be a saesang."

"So you want us to be BTS' fake girlfriends?"

"Yes, that's correct. The boys will pick who they want to date from you six and you will date for three months. If all goes successfully, we will allow you girls to audition to become trainees in our company."

"But I thought BigHit stopped signing female trainees after the whole Glam fiasco?" Effy asked.

Bang PD nodded, "Yes, but with BTS' rising fame, fans tend to want to get too close. They'd back off if the boys were in relationships. And I'm aware you'll receive hate and death threats but I assure you that you will have complete protection. So..do you girls agree to it?"

"Uhm..."

"You'll also be paid. Think about it."

"It wouldn't hurt I guess.."

"Great! Sign here on the dotted line."