Chapter 1- Part 3

🚫 For Mature Audiences Only 🚫 

 "Please let me, P'No," Kengkla begs, and Techno lets out a choked off noise, sending blood straight to Kengkla's dick. He wishes he could savor this moment forever.

Distantly, he can hear the hum of voices far away from the bathroom as he waits, watching Techno's chest heave with stuttered breaths. Then-

"Please," Techno finally cries.

Kengkla wishes he was recording this moment, so he could play it back over and over. Maybe that was a plan for another day. Instead, he lets his gaze wander up and down the other as he takes in the sight. Techno's lips were stained red from biting, cheeks flushed high with color, neck littered with marks, and his jacket was shoved half off from the struggle. He has to stop himself from grabbing his phone to take a picture.

When Techno finally stopped fighting, Kengkla smiled and lets one of his hands free. And as promised, he resumes jerking Techno off, this time quick and efficient. It doesn't take long to bring Techno back to the brink of climax, and soon absolutely filthy noises spill from him like a waterfall.

"Ah- a-ah, please," Techno chokes on his own breath.

"You did so well, P'No." Kengkla purrs though he knows they should really be quiet. But when he feels Techno twitch in his hand, it only eggs Kengkla on. "I can't get over it. You're such a good captain."

Techno doesn't respond but bites his lip again.

"I watched you the whole game," He continues, increasing his speed. He adds a twist to the motion, and Techno is gasping again. "You get along well with your teammates," he muses, but his voice has a bit of edge to it. "It's cute how you don't even notice how much they like you." His skin goes cold for a moment of unjustified jealousy, but he tries to push the thoughts of the other players touching and grabbing Techno away.

"W-what," Techno says between breaths, pulling Kengkla from his thoughts. Techno's hips rise to meet Kengkla's hand in little thrusts and his sobbing get louder as he leans forward to press his lips against Kengkla's neck, not so much kissing but trying to muffle the sound.

Clammy fingers are clawing up Kengkla's arm, and Kengkla slips his under Techno's shirt and digs into the muscle there. "Never mind," Kengkla hushes. It's a subject for another time, he tells himself and takes a breath to ease the tension in his chest.

Trying to focus on Techno, Kengkla tugs on his cock particularly roughly and causes the other to gasp loudly. He nestles his chin into the crook of Techno's shoulder, nuzzling fondly and whispers into his ear, "Please come for me, P'No."

Kengkla twists his wrist and presses down with his thumb; it's as good as a command. Techno shudders, the strength of his body giving out for a moment so he slumps against Techno. When Kengkla feels the release on his fingers, he pulls with intent, milking Techno dry until pleasure is flaring to hurt then he lets go.

With his clean hand, Kengkla grabs Techno by the back of his hair and gently pulls his head up. He only gives Techno as second before kissing him hard with hunger and cold possessiveness. Techno doesn't respond - he freezes in shock.

But then Techno opens his mouth slightly. With half-lidded eyes, he lets Kengkla take what he wants, and Kengkla does. It's messy and wet, disgustingly sloppy. But suddenly the taste of salt has eased into the kiss, and Kengkla pulls back to look at Techno.

His shoulders are trembling, cheeks flushed red and wet, and he reaches up with his sleeve to wipe it off. But somehow, he still offers a forced smile. "Ai Kla, w-we have to go back," He says with a hoarse voice. "It's been too long."

Returning the smile with a genuine one, Kengkla threads his clean hand through Techno's hair and pulls him into an awkward embrace. If he's honest with himself, he probably went a bit too far. So it's a surprise when Techno lifts a hand up to pat Kengkla's back.

Even if it's a bit patronizing, Kengkla takes a deep breath and turns his face so his lips brush against Techno's ear. "I'll make you so happy, P'No. I promise."

His whisper has Techno's shoulders shaking again.

When he leaves the washroom, it's regrettable, but he knew it would be best if they left separately.

it doesn't take him long to spot Technic in the same spot. He strides over, hands in his pockets and pastes on a happy smile (like always, it never quite works with Technic).

"Ai Kla, Where the hell did you go? It's been- " Technic checks his phone. "Over 20 minutes. Practically everyone is gone."

Then he narrows his eyes at scratch marks on Kengkla's arm. "Aish, what are- "

Kengkla pulls a face. "Don't ask unless you really want to know."

Technic focuses on something behind Kengkla, and the moment he goes red, Kengkla knows he's been caught. Technic shakes his head, whispering, "Really? In a restroom, Ai Kla?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Kengkla can see Techno walk through the other exit. Thankfully, he looks somewhat put back together, soccer uniform on neat and proper. His eyes would probably look a little puffy, but he doesn't place much faith in the Techno's team. Well maybe Mr. Muscles would pick something up, but Kengkla plans to deal with him later.

"I don't answer to you," He says plainly.

"Did you make my brother cry?" He hisses. "Goddammit Ai Kla."

At this point, Kengkla just ignores him, and Technic glares at him suspiciously when he doesn't reply. He looks to marks on his arm again. But he doesn't say anything further on the matter, only sighs and slaps Kengkla as he says, "C'mon, let's go."

As they leave, he can't help but glance at the team where Techno stands a little awkwardly as the rest of the team chatter amongst themselves. The short kid bounces over to him and points at his eyes. Techno yells something incoherent and grabs the shorter boy by the head.

There's something tight in his chest, some edge of jealousy that wants him to stomp over and rip the kid out of Techno's hold. Instead, he tightens his jaw and elbows Technic until he looks over. "Can I stay over?" He asks.

Technic lets out a sigh. "I want the car tonight then."

"Deal."

[Chapter 2 begins next week!)