Norway 1shot(Bad i think)

N/A: Okay everyone this was requested a while back from@Puertorico_Chan,I decied to do this and the request are open again! I have to do:

SiberiaxRussia

Alaska(i think)xCanada and more

(____)=Your name

(h/c) Haircolor.

Bye~~~~~~

___ was getting bored,and wanted to do something fun,you thought of pranking Norway! So you went to Denmark for help "So ___you want to prank Norge! perfect So let's get going with the plan!" Denmark said Quite loud,nearly hurting your eardrums,"ow Denmark my Ears" Denmark sighed "Sorry ___ I forget to be quiet sometimes" You shake your head"let's get going we are dot-tiling. And I want to prank Norway before he falls asleep" Denmark nods and sneaks behind the couch not being seen by Norway. You walk up to Norway."Hey Nor"

Nor looks up from his book "Hey ___" You snap your Fingers faintly but Norge doesn't hear it But Denmark did,Denmark jumps up and nor Just jumps and slaps Denmark while you are laughing your butt off."Perfect,Just perfect Denmark! haha"So you tackle glomp Norway and kiss his cheek"Adorable"

~Timeskip~

You and Norway were cuddling on the couch watching a horror movie,of course you scream a bit but it's normal,Later you fall asleep so Norway picks you up and Sets you in his bed as he cuddles you and you hear faintly "I love you ____"

~~~~~~

Admin:I tried! Be happy Puertorico_Chan

Cali:Request on hold for the time being to catch up

Paris:Aww how sweet

Norway: >////< I didn't agree to this

Reader:Yes you did

Denmark:You totally did!

Norway: Did not <//>