The Notre-Dame de Paris Papers

Tintin Pov
"I need to talk to the owner of this company" I say to the doorman that was standing in front of the office "she's out getting her lunch". I walk into her office, "she has blonde hair and wears a lot of pink" he said while I'm walking to the back window, and pop my head out and look down, I see a woman with blonde hair wearing a pink coat, walking on the path, I quickly walk out of her office, and walk out into the street. I walk up to her, I was stunned she is quite beautiful, she looks like she's in her late 20s.

Valerie Pov
I see Tintin standing in front of me, "I want you to publish a story I've been working on," I was stunned "no one else will publish it for me, you're the second biggest newspaper company in France". "Why do you want to publish it here ?" I say with a concerning look "because I want to give the Notre-Dame de Paris back to the people of France". he looks at the Notre-Dame de Paris behind me.

(The Notre-Dame de Paris ⬇️)

Then looks back at me, "I'll send you a letter when it's published" he hence me a big yellow envelope, he smiles and walks away

Then looks back at me, "I'll send you a letter when it's published" he hence me a big yellow envelope, he smiles and walks away. He stops down the street and turned around, I walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek, his cheeks go all red. I went back to my office and read over Tintin's story, it was amazing he is a really good writer, I get a piece of paper and started writing to Tintin, I told him I published his story, "I'm a big fan of your comic books".

A week later

I got a letter back from Tintin, and it said "I'll be taking a trip to France on 26 of February" I look up and look at my calendar "it's today" I say to myself. I meet up with Tintin, and where walking around "I read your story, you should turn it into a book" he smiles. "You said you're a big fan of my comic books" I blush "when I wrote that I wasn't intending to see you again" "my friend Hergé, makes them, he said I'll be good to bass a character off". We get to the train station"I'll be late for my train to Belgium" he turns around and faces me and smiles, and he kisses me on the cheek, I feel cheeks go red Tintin smiles and turns around and walks towards the train. "WHAT WAS YOUR REASON FOR YOUR TRIP TO FRANCE ?" I yell, Tintin gets on the train the train starts to move Tintin sticks his head out the window of the last carriage, "THANKING YOU FOR PUBLISHING MY STORY" he yells I smile.

Writers note The Tintin comic books work, it's like the movie Logan, there was a scene where Logan open a X-man comic book in a bar, it works like that. Also I've been reading the Tintin comic books, and that is also in it as well, Tintin comic books in a Tintin comic books.