Part 5 (Re-written)

More updates coming soon 😁 thank you for reading this book.. sorry for all the grammar mistakes

Jace P.O.V

"C'mon let's go to the cafeteria before get too crowded.", I said as we went past everyone on the way to there.

I held his soft hand with mine, I never feeling so happy in my life not only because I met him but also he's very good to me so far I don't know if he's gonna stay the same though. Yes my mate hmm that's sound so good to me. I can't believe that my mate is a guy but I still happy that he's so precious and adorable.

He's indeed the perfect mate for us. Atticus my wolf said through mind link. I nodded in agreement with him.

By the way, I found him laying on the ground earlier I want to asked him why or what happened to him.

"Hey, why are you laying on the ground in the middle of the hallway earlier?", I asked him softly as we sat next to each other. His body stiffened for a bit before cleared his throat.

"Uh, it's nothing. I fell?", He said more like questioning to me so I gave him a disbelieving look because I don't believe it one bit.

"Ashen tell me the truth, please?", I plead him because I need to know the truth of it, if anyone had been bothering him I swear I'll make them regret it forever.

"Uh, it's nothing. I just fell?", He said more like he questioning himself though.

"Are you sure? Did anyone bother you?", I asked him seriously because ain't nobody going to treat my precious mate like that.

"I-I swear I was just falling there haha", he chuckled nervously while scratching his head.

"We ain't believing him maybe we should keep an eye on him, he's our mate after all", said my Wolf Atticus.

"Of course T, I'm not stupid to believing that", I muttered in my head as I rolled my head at no one particularly. Ashen noticed this as his eyes widened. Did he think it was for him?

"Uhm.. no it's not to you.. uh I just remembered the conversation I had with friends of mine back in French.", I lied as I give him a toothy grin. Talking with my wolf really makes me look like crazy.

"You are indeed crazy.", My wolf was just laughing loudly in my head, I swear having other part of you isn't always all that nice.

"Hey I heard that!", My will huff at me.

"Well as you should.", After that I block my conversation with my wolf as I focus on my mate who are just looking down at the floor. I think he's got an issue with being in the public, is he that shy? Or is it because someone bullied him?

"Ashen, c'mon eat this sandwich. I don't want my ma- friend to be hungry.", I quickly reprise the words. Phew, i don't think he's ready for this whole werewolf thing yet.

"I-I um I think I'm still full?", He said but it sounds like a question rather than a statement. He's so thin to me, is he insecure about himself?

"You sure?", I simply asked.

"Yeah Ace.. I'm fine.", He said that as his eyes widened at the nickname. Ace huh I can accept that as I give him a grin.

"Ace huh? I like that.", I brush his hand with mine as he blush at it. Damn he's really cute, I want to just kiss him and cuddle together.

"Then I'll give you nickname too.. hmm how about kitten?", I asked him with a smirk. His cheeks become more red if that even possible. Aw man he's just too cute.

"Um y-yeah whatever you like to call me I'm fine", still keeping his head down. I put my finger on his chin and lifted up his face, I was met with those beautiful light brown eyes that could take my breath away. His lips are also gorgeous and look so pink and so kissable.

Fvck i need to control my thoughts or I'm going to lose it right here, right now.

He looks away because my intense staring, I do look like a creep so it's his fault.

"Uhm, sorry.. so what's your next class?", I asked him, as he looks at me again.

"Uhm P.E, why?", Oh so he got another class with me, i just hope we could get more classes together.

"Same, uhm so should we get going is that how it says?", He looks up at me and smile. A soft and small shy smile.

"Y-Yeah if you want?", And I nodded grabbing his sandwich and I asked for him to bring it with him in case he's hungry. He then go to his locker which was 4 locker away from mine and dropped some of his stuff there as we continue to go to the field where the P.E take place.

HI GUYS VOTE AND COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON, ILY ♥️✨