First Meeting

Please do not judge me or other's. If you don't like stories like mine then please do not read. If you put hate comments on this I will ignore them. I will read the positive ones and others. Warning there are some "graphic scenes" if you know what I mean. Enjoy the Story!

*Steve*

I opened my eyes and got off the hard ground I was laying on. I looked around at my surroundings. I was in the middle of what seemed to be a jungle.

My first instinct was to get wood. I barely remember who I was. My name is Steve. I knew that I had to make a shelter before it got dark and I needed to get food soon.

I punched a couple of the jungle trees. I made the wood into planks and found a clearing. I started to build my house to keep me safe. As I was building I noticed

a cow come by. I considered killing it but decided to do it later.

When I finished my home I had to get more wood to make a crafting bench. Luckily I put my house next to the jungle I came out of. I went to the nearest tree and started punching it. I got a couple of stacks of wood before going back to my home.

I made a crafting bench and placed it at one wall. At the bench I made a door and a couple of chests. I also made a table and three chairs. I placed the door and the chests. I looked outside and saw it was mid-day.

I went to my bench and made a wooden pick. Knowing that I needed stone to make better equipment I went out to find a cave.

I didn't get far from my house when I found a cave. I mined up some cobblestone. I got one stack when my pick broke. I went home with the cobblestone and got some Wood from one of the chests. I went to my bench and made a stone pick and sword.

~~Leaping~forward~in~time~~

A couple of weeks later . . . I had made my home bigger and made a bed to sleep in. I learned that monsters come out at night and what they do. I had started a little farm and catch some fish in a nearby lake. I also got some iron and made an iron pick to mine faster.

I was in the cave near my house mining out some iron I had found. As I was getting the last piece I heard laughing from behind me. I spun around swinging my pick down on the person behind me.

The person stepped back and my pick missed them.

"Whoah! Careful! You just near bout hit me!" said the guy I was now facing. He looked familiar and his eyes . . . they were white.

I stood stunned for a few minutes before answering.

"I'm sorry. I thought you where a monster. My name is Steve. Who are you?"

"Herobrine. I was just coming down to meet up with someone." said Herobrine.

Herobrine!?!? My mind froze as I remembered a story told to me by nearby villagers. I looked up into the blank eyes of Herobrine. He had been one of the gods to make this world. But died and was cast down to the hellish Nether for a long forgotten mistake he made.

I stepped back up into the stone behind me. I was scared for my life and I also felt something else. I didn't know what it was I was feeling.

Herobrine stepped closer to me and held his face inches away from mine. I felt like as if I might start shaking but I didn't.

He tilted his head to one side as if studying me. He grabbed my face in his hands and studied really hard on it for what seemed like years.

He finally let go and grabbed something from his pocket. It was a small towelette. He handed it over to me. I slowly took it and whipped off my face and hands.

"Thanks" I said giving the towelette back.

"You keep it. I have more at home. I was just trying to make you feel better." said Herobrine giving me it back.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because I need to talk to you and so does my Brother, Notch." said Herobrine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was chapter 1. I hope you all like it. If you do leave a like and comment. Maybe even get a friend to start reading this. I will try and update as much as I can and, yes, there may be porn or something else in the next one :)