Forgive and Forget

Chapter 2!!! Yeah!! Their you go kitten crafter fans!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Herobrine*

I was holding Steve's arm and guiding him deeper into the cave. I was quiet the whole way cause I didn't know what to say to him. I found him quite attractive but didn't know if he felt the same way.

"So where are we going?" asked Steve worriedly.

"To a place I know best," I said.

As we went deeper into the cave we started hearing monsters up ahead. Steve's arm tensed up at the sounds. I hesitated before I pulled him forward next to me and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

He tensed up a little more but relaxed after a little bit.  I pulled out a diamond sword just in case we were to be attacked. I knew they wouldn't harm me but they would hurt Steve.

We soon saw a light up ahead through an iron door. I looked over at Steve. He was looking at my diamond sword with amazement and curiosity. I held it out for him to hold it. He looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Go on grab on," I said putting it in his right hand.

"O-okay. Thanks." he stuttered back.

He held the sword and looked at the blade. He seemed to like it. I had more swords at home. I smiled as he stared in aw at the sword.

"We're almost there. When we get there what ever you do don't say anything unless I say you can. And let me do the talking to them okay?" I asked.

Steve nodded his head yes. He gave me back the sword. I kept an eye out for monsters that may still be in the darker parts of cave. Steve came a little closer to me.

I blushed from his closeness. I hoped that Steve didn't notice.

"So where are we going exactly?" asked Steve.

"A friend of mine owns a bar down here. I told Notch to meet me here. the bar only accepts monsters, immortals, and an occasional human if with the other. You will be fine as long as your with me," I told Steve.

Steve sighed. I could tell all he wanted to do was go home. I slowly lowered my arm from his shoulders to his waist. Steve looked away blushing.

When we got to the door I gave Steve my sword. I knocked on the door. I could hear talking on the other side.  The door clicked a few times before opening. In the door way stood a zombie I knew well.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger!!  Sorry for such a short chapter but some of you just wanted more so here you go!! Now take this stupid piece of pie and eat it up! Don't forget to scrap the plate. :) See you soon, and keep on crafting my little kittens :P ~Kittenplaysminecraft14