Chapter 24 *Leave*

My eyes widened as a deep pain went through my head and an arm slid around my waist.

"Where do you think you're going, my little bride?"

'No no no no no. How did he find me.' With my thoughts intact he whacked the back of my head harder, letting my eyesight blurry. The black dots filled my vision as I fought against my uncle.

The pain became too much so I passed out in his arms. The last thing I saw was Yuuichiro's furious gaze and loving look he gave me.

Yuu's POV

He held Mika's unconscious body in his arms, causing the demon inside of me to wake up. He wants blood. He wants this man's body served on a silver plater or burned at the stake right now.

"Oh wow, you really did accept my invite." He smirked as he put Mika's back towards him and put both his arms under Mika's knees.

"You probably didn't even like him. You probably just wanted him for sex than would throw him out right after. Would you throw him out for a person who's even cuter than him or would you stay with him but have another lover." I clenched my fists tightly to make sure that I didn't pounce on this man king as he spread Mika's legs for all the world to see.

'He's mine and no one else's.'

"Stop that!" He smirked and he kissed Mika's neck. This man was purposely trying to make me angry so I would have a reason to attack him.

He kept kissing up and down his neck, causing a dark growl to come passed my lips. Kimizuki immediately grabbed my arm to hold me back from killing this man.

"Alllrigght. Let's get down to business. " He took his long, sharp sword out from its shieth and put his hand under Mika's thigh, lifting it up.

"Leave or I will cut his pretty little legs off." He pressed the blade into the back of Mika's thigh, drawing a single drop of blood. He licked his lips then sighed before pressing the blade further into his skin, causing a whimper to leave Mika.

"Stop! We'll go." I sighed before turning around and walking away. I know if I turned around I would run to him which would cause him to hurt my baby.

I'm going to have to put my needs aside for his safety.

We went back through the way we came and back into the inn that we stayed the night in. The innkeeper looked at all of us weirdly. Most likely because they don't get a lot of travellers but now that a royal is marrying there was something for people to come to town for.

Like hell, I would let Mika get married to anyone but me. If I had anything to say about it, Mika wouldn't even be allowed to be out of my sight, even for a second.

There was nothing that would keep me from getting to what's rightfully mine.

The others in the group stayed completely silent as we entered the room, knowing I was angry. I was ready to let the darkness inside of me take full control to get what's mine.

I couldn't let him take control or he might get Mika hurt in the end, which is what we both don't want.

Kimizuki and Yoichi tried to reassure me that Mika was going to be ok but seeing him with that man gave me chills.

"I know that you want to go back for him but we just can't." I knew he was right but I just didn't want to accept that. The wedding is tomorrow so we still have time to rescue him before its too late.

I refuse to leave him here with that horrid man. 

He's mine and only mine and theirs nothing anyone can do about that. Not even Mika can keep me away from him.

The more he resists me the more my desire to take him burns stronger. It's an everyday struggle to keep my desires at bay but I must or he might become more fearful of me.

"Don't you think I know that! You have no idea how much I'm resisting the urge to go back there and take him in my arms but you know what? I can't because he's going to hurt him if I do!" Kimizuki held a fearful Yoichi behind him, comforting him by rubbing his back.

I could honestly care less if I scared him or not because I just want my Mika back.

"You just have to relax. We'll save him before its too late Yuu." I looked sceptically at the both of them before sighing with the nod of my head.

"Fine." I stormed away from the small couple to look out the window of our room. The view of the city was truly saddening.

The city used to look so beautiful but once Mika's uncle came into power, everything went downhill from there. The houses were covered in dirt and moss that was breaking through the bricks of the buildings.

Some of the buildings didn't even have any doors or even some of the windows were broken. Most of the houses had some type of hole or crack in the side that showed how run down the building truly was.

The only thing about the run-down city that looked really good was the one, lonely tower that had some beautiful blue rose vines coming down the side of it. They reminded me of Mika's blue eyes.

He was so close yet so far away from me.

A hand on the back of my shoulder startled me away from the window, causing an inhuman growl to leave past my lips.

"Stop acting like an animal Yuu." Kimizuki joked. That didn't stop the next growl that came from me which resulted in him smacking me in the back of the head.

"Go to bed. We need all of our strength for tomorrow to go well." Fear coursed through me of our plan failing

Kimizuki must've noticed because he gave me a hug. "Don't worry. Everything going's to work tomorrow. Just you wait and see the happy look on his face as you appear." The plan can't fail because it will cost us everything. Mika will be miserable for the rest of his life while we will most likely be dead.

I walked away from the window to lay down on the comfortable bed.

I layed on my side, facing towards the other bed that occupied the other two. Yoichi was being spooned by Kimizuki with his arm wrapped around Yoichi's waist.

I had to look away out of jealousy of wanting to hold Mika tightly to myself and never let him go again.

'I love you Mika and I always will.'