what

Ms. Grey's pov

How did she make me blush so quickly?! The way she bit her lip almost made me lose control. Her beautiful eyes so hypnotizing. I want... no need her.

Her angelic voice made me fall for her even more. I'm trying so hard to wait but this is so hard.

Something is wrong. "Please stop." I hear my angel plea. Who's hurting her?!

I quickly rush out of my room and see Tristan pinning my angel to the lockers. What the actual hell!

I quickly pull him off of my Jasmine and look him dead in the eyes. "What the fuck are you doing to my mate?!" I hiss glaring at him. I should kill him now.

He began rambling and it made me more annoyed. "Go!" I yelled showing my teeth. Stupid prick.

"Mate?" I hear Jasmine whisper and her eyes closed falling forward. "No, no, no." I mumble picking her up easily and rushed to the nurse office.

"Help her!" I hissed laying Jasmine in the bed softly. "What happened?" A nurse ask and explained everything I heard and saw. "Well, she probably have PTSD since there is no bite marks and there is no bruise. He scared her pretty badly." The nurse said checking her.

"Please be okay." I whisper never looking away from her.

I tried reading her mind but all I saw was a dark figure and a whip. A whip?! That's her memory... she's not dreaming.

I laced our hands together, sighing at the familiar shock and the softness of her hand. "That's your mate?" The nurse ask smirking and I blushed, nodding my head. "Congrats." She squealed and my ear rung from the pitch of her voice. That's annoying.

"Hmm." I hear my ange's voice mumbled waking up. She opened her eyes and I was immediately hypnotised by her beautiful eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" I managed to say, never looking away.

"Wh-what happened." She stuttered looking around. "Tristan tried to bi... kiss you." I corrected myself. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." She mumbles and tries to get up but almost fall.

I sped around the bed and caught her from falling. "How did... where did you..." She rambled looking at the other side of the the bed. "Quick reflexes." I mumbled sitting her back on the bed.

"I will take you home. Seems like you can't walk properly yet." I smiled glancing down to her long, se... no! "I can walk. This happened plenty of times." She mumbled sitting up.

I frowned and laid her back down. "And why?" I asked crossing my arms.

I saw her stare at my boobs for a while and I smirk knowing that she at least find something interesting about me. "Uh, oh! No reason." She shrugged sitting back up.

"Okay." I mumbled wanting to stay and talk to her but I have a class to teach.

"Can I ask you something?" She ask and I nod. "What is..." She stopped amd I stare waiting on her to finish.

"Nevermind." She mumbled and tried to stand up but I sat her back down and gave her a stern look. "What?" I ask and she didn't say anything. I decided to read her mind and see what she wanted to ask.

"I probably imagined it. There is no way she said mate. Hell I don't even know what that is. Maybe I should just ask." She thought and my eyes widened, remembering that I claimed her as my mate.

Am I ready to tell her about that? Will she reject me? Will she be scared of who I am?