INTRO

❝ WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND, JAEHYUN? ❞

WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND, JAEHYUN?

it was a humid and rainy thursday, the grass and greenery damp by the battering rain that poured overnight and all day.

jaehyun jung and jiwoo hwang stand together under a large umbrella, their eyes staring into the others as they both pull closer.

their lips seal together, and they kiss under the sakura tree of their town's park, and look happy as rain soaks them when jaehyun drops the umbrella.

a warmth feeling bursts through both of them as they feel their lips against each others. jiwoo's face is a blushed red and jaehyun is close to tears. they love each other.

it was good it was raining, for sicheng dong's saliferous tears flooded his eyes as he watched.

they were happier now, the way they separate their lips to breathe and smile at one another. the way they touch forehead, and jaehyun places a soft, sweet kiss against the girl's nose, tasting the sweet rain that adheres to her porcelain skin.

jaehyun sweeps jiwoo's soaked ebon hair from her face, smiling when she smiles back.

they exchange that phrase sicheng always wanted to say to someone:

"i love you."

it seemed as though the someone he wanted was now out of reach. he stands, defeated, and watches as they both leave the park, hand in hand and both laughing happily.

sicheng's hands cleave onto the now soaked and ruined envelope in his hands, the ink used to write jaehyun's name in fastidious handwriting on the creme envelope now blotches of watery colour.

sicheng crumples the letter up in his hands, and throws it to the ground, stomping on it furiously. he stops himself from being destructive, then proceeds to pick the crumpled letter up and flatten the document out.

he places the ruined letter in his coat pocket, sighing. he slumps onto the bench beside his folded umbrella.

all sicheng wanted was love, but he couldn't get to jaehyun quick enough.

˗ˏ✎⌒ 📼 ༉

sicheng hates the impact jaehyun has on him.

UNDER MY SKIN
STARTED: 12 • 19 • 2018
ENDED: ˀˀ

📼 ⌇ lowercase intended.