UN

˗ˏ✎⌒ 📼 ༉

sicheng opens the front door to his dorm room, and throws his soaked trench coat and umbrella to the rug.

sicheng runs his hands through his wet coif and proceeds to undo his caked boots. kun qian keeks from the kitchen doorway, worried.

sicheng sees the elder chinese man in his view, and simply scoffs.

"hey kun-ge."

"sicheng, you're soaking wet," kun softly says in his native tongue. "i thought you had an umbrella."

sicheng doesn't answer, his eyes shamefully wondering the floor. kun only sighs, his facial expression loosing.

"i'll run a bath for you," kun says, using the kitchen towel in his hands to wipe them dry. he places the sterile towel down on the marble counter. he walks to the bathroom, muttering soft chinese words sicheng cannot hear.

sicheng's eyes never leave the ground as he continues to loiter at the entrance. he resists the urge to cry, biting his tongue till he tasted crimson blood.

˗ˏ✎⌒ 📼 ༉

sicheng pulls himself out of his bedraggled clothing, and sits in the steaming water of the tub.

it's silent and it overwhelms the brunet. he tries his hardest not to fall apart again, but he capitulates.

tears start running down his livid cheeks as he tilts his head back and leans against the gelid wall of the tub.

the images replay in his head many times, causing the boy to cry harder. he bites his tongue to mute himself, a few hiccups escaping his peachy lips.

sicheng was weak.

he was weak for not letting jaehyun go, even when he knew jiwoo announced she was going to ask jaehyun out on thursday at the park. sicheng wishes he didn't hear her words, he wishes he was pretty, petite, and likeable.

there is a pounding pain surging through his head as he cries, his nose clogging and make it hard to breathe. he gasps for air and sobs, disturbing kun next door, but he didn't care.

he was weak.

weak for jung jaehyun.

˗ˏ✎⌒ 📼 ༉

the roommates eat in silence, sharing a family serving of korean cuisine.

sicheng pushes his rice around and barely touched the vegetables or omelette. kun only observes the depressed younger, worried.

sicheng pushes himself out of his chair, pushing his plate and silverware toward his older. "i'm not hungry."

"but sicheng-" the older tries to call, but sicheng was already walking away from the table.

"i'm going to bed," the younger says, not turning to look at kun or even hug him good night. "g'night."

sicheng slams his bedroom door behind him, causing kun to flinch. the older sighs as he stares at sicheng's door pitifully.

"did i do something wrong?" he asks himself,
resuming to his, now doubled portion, of supper.

˗ˏ✎⌒ 📼 ༉

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
˗ˏ✎⌒ hello! i tried to update a few days ago but i've been busy! holiday break has worked
me. :(
i will try my best to update weekly! but i cannot keep my promise true considering school will resume shortly.

lots of love,
m. 🐝

📼 ⌇ unedited.