Hi I'm The Frog In Tom Holland's Mouth

Hi, I am the frog in Tom Hollands mouth, I have been known to live in a beautiful Englishman's mouth since, you,  the fans called Hollanders noticed me. But alas, I have been here since the beginning of the man you worship so dearly's career in acting. We were in Billy Elliot, a play in the West End for a couple of years, but we didn't really speak. He was the star of the show, always dancing around and singing, and I was in-charge of a less significant role of the third miner. Years later after months of of auditioning Tom got the gig of playing Spider-Man in 'Captain America: Civil War'. I wandered around set testing camera angles while the actors took a break. I always thought I was going to be Ant-man, for people always tell me I look like Paul Rudd. But much to my surprise an assistant ran up to me and told me Tom had personally requested me to work with him. Turns out the years of playing 'Miner No.3' in Billy Elliot had granted me a space in Tom's memory.

He's really a great guy, he takes me everywhere, even to interviews! We were doing one for Facebook and I almost fell out, but Tom being the great guy he is grabbed me and put me back where I belong. I've been to every red carpet, every photoshoot, every interview, everything. I've been to every party, I've been through every broken nose and wisdom tooth surgery, however the surgeries did have some complications regarding where I was to be while they poked around Tom's mouth.

It was an amazing day when you, the Hollanders, discovered where I resided. I believe it was at a red carpet event, Tom looked amazing as always, and I the frog in his mouth was resting comfortably, you guessed it, in his mouth. It only took a few eagle eyed fans to spot me. Later Tom confirmed that I, frog, did in fact live in his mouth, and my fame has shot up. Now you guys look for me wherever Tom goes. I hope that one day the 'quackson' joke fades away and I replace it, no, no I want to be the quackson joke.

Well that's all I got for now, Tom's gonna wake up soon so I have to get back. You'll see me again when Tom recovers from wisdom tooth surgery.

With love,

-The Frog in Tom Holland's Mouth

^^ this was my favourite photoshoot

^^ this was my favourite photoshoot. Thanks for bringing me tom!

Okay now this is really good bye

-Frog