Salinas.

John POV

"you sure its alright with your mom to leave my coupe in her drive way?"

"she probably wont care but i'll ask her tonight"

"alright"

we pulled in at fatz and went inside. we ate then we got back in the coupe and john said

"hey umm lets ride down to the car show in LA"

"are you sure you don't wanna head back to the garage?"

"yea"

"alright, lets go"

we headed to west LA. pulling in at the car show and rolled into a parking space then headed to check out the cars

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fast Forward To Thursday

"john you ready to go?"

"yea i'll get my bag"

"alright, just put it in the coupe"

"ok"

"alright mom you and carol are going to drive in front of me and john so if anything happens to your car we'll know then we can stop and fix it or you guys can ride on to Salinas with us"

"alright, lock up the house so we can get going"

"ok"

I headed to lock up the front door before I grabbed mom and carols bags and put them in the trunk of moms car then we loaded up and headed to Salinas.

"hey john?"

"yea jessy?"

"i know its not really my business but why aint you got married? I mean you own your own business it seems like any girl would like that"

"lots of reasons jes, the times never been right or ive been the wrong guy or the fall back guy"

"so you've never been really in love?"

"yea I've been in love but I guess the one I was in love with just didn't love me"

"you might be wrong, maybe give her another chance?"

"i don't think jessy, I think she's falling for someone else"

"never know till you try right?"

"i don't know"

"the love of a lifetime is worth at least a million trys"

"so maybe i'll try it once more"

"you should, don't give up on someone you really love"

"you talked me into it"

"good"

"so what about you jessy? why aint you married or somethin?"

"i just haven't found the right one I guess if theres a such thing"

"ahh i'm sure theres some one out there for you, you've got talent and I don't mean the magic touch you have when it comes to cars"

"i'm not a singer john"

"you've got the talent to be, you deserve to be a famous and more than just  a mechanic working for me"

"but I like my job"

"i know you do jessy but you deserve to be more than just a mechanic"

"if I did ever get famous would you let me buy you a new and bigger garage?"