Chapter 3.

Grace and piper walked in the classroom as they looks at each other. " what that all true?" Piper asks " I don't know but we can asks her brothers today." Grace says as they taken their sits and soon sam and dean walked in the classroom. Grace and piper looks each other as they walks up to them " we are sorry for jess. " piper says " it's okay...we just hope she didn't killed or murder someone " sam says " same here " piper says " have you guys talk to her or something?" Dean asks " no, not since yesterday " grace says " okay, is there anything else?" Sam asks " um well you guys probably won't believe us " grace says " what is it?" Dean asks as he looks at them with worry in his eyes " we saw ink or blood on the breaks walls today " piper says as she looks at dean " hmmmm okay " sam says " did it say something?" Dean asks " yes " grace says " what did it said?" Sam asks " it said " you can't except the shadows " grace says as piper nods in a agreement with grace. Sam and Dean looks at each other with worryingly " who is this shadow? Who's unknown?!" Grace asks in a angry voice " well um...we gotta go!" Sam says as he pushes dean out of the room. Grace and piper looks at each other with worryingly and confused.

12 hours later.

Peyton and Nate walks in the computer lab. They are looking up into the murder mystery as they talks to each other " I did like her that's before that Louis show up. He took her away from me. I hate him " Nate says " oh. How long did you and Jess know each other?" Peyton asks " since we're kids " he says " what happened between you and her? Back in October " she asks " it's a long story." He says " we got time " she says as Nate sighs softly and he looks at her " fine I'll tell you " he says.

Back in the December 16,2018.

I walks to Jess's classroom like I always do. I walks in the classroom to see her listening to her music. She was wearing her glass and her jacket, jeans and shoes. I walks over to her and I sits in the chair in front of her " hey shorty " I says in a joking way " hey taller " she says as she smiles at me. I smiles back and I helped her with her homework again. She does need help in math class and we have two classes together math and history. After that, Louis show up and he talks to her then he said something about me. Me and him started to yelling at each other and he pushed me and I pushes back. Me and him are screaming at each other until" THATS ENOUGH!" She yells as we stopped " I'm done with you guys fighting. Nate, I won't talk to you anymore " she says " what! Why?" I asks " cause you don't like it when I hang out with Lou her e" she says " but...I " I started to say but I stop myself " but what? " she asks " it's nothing " I says as I looks at her and she looks at him. I walks up to the door and I looks over my shoulder to see her and Louis laughs and smiling..I know that she will love him and not me.

Back in December 20.

Piper looks nate with sorry and Nate looks away from her " I'm sorry " she says " it's okay...I got over it. " he says as he gets up " I'm gonna go " as he left piper alone in the computer lab. Piper sighs as she goes back to researching some more about the case. She writes things down on a piece of paper that is on the table. She saw something about the school " this school has ten murder mystery in this school!" She says as she looks around her just in case someone is in there with her. She looks into it more and she find out that the cases didn't get to solve cause the policemen give up. Piper got up and runs out of the computer lab as she goes to Peyton and Ryan. They looks at her " what's wrong?!" Peyton asks " I find something about this school but we can't talk here though " piper says " oh. Where should we go?" Ryan asks " at mine and Peyton's house. After we are done with school " piper says as they nods in a agreement. Piper did told Peyton to tell hannah and grace too.