Chapter 7.

Piper POV
The lights turn off " everyone stay still." I says as we hear footsteps around us then we hear a loud noise and we all jumps " who are you?!" Grace yells as we hear a laughs " you should know who I sam " the person says " no " I says " yes sweetie...it's me ruby " she says " you're dead!" Hannah says " I'm a demon you idiot. " she says " what are you doing here?" Louis asks " heh. I'm helping the unknown person " she says as pulls out a knife " ruby don't " I says " I don't follow your orders " she says as she runs over to us in the darkness and I turns around I see ruby as she knocks me out...all I see is darkness.

- in Piper's mind-
I opens my eyes to see a little Jess " Jess!" I yells as she ran through me and I panic little as I clam down. I realize this is in my head as i follows little Jess soon she ran into her brother dean's arms " how was school?" Dean asks " it was good but this boy was bullied me again " she said " the same one?" Sam asks as she nods her head gently " that boy doesn't know how to quiet!" Dean growls " clam down dean. We gotta talk to the boy's parents " Sam said as dean looks at sam " sam this boy is bullied our little sister. We won't let this happen!" Dean said as he holds Jess close to him " fine but I still think we should talk to his parents " Sam said as they walks back into the school again. Everything turn into bright lights.

- end of the flashback-

Piper wakes up as she sits up to see that she is in the hospital " where's my friends! " she says as she panic and she looks around her " clam down...they are fine except for grace and Peyton" the nurse says as she nods softly " okay " she says as she looks at her lap " why did I see Jess as a child? Who's the boy who bullied her?!" She asks quietly as the nurse left the room. Piper sighs as she hear the door open to see a guy walks in the room with a girl " oh hey " the girl says " ruby " I says " yep. Your friend took up a fight...the others not so much " she says " why?" I asks " why what?" She asks in annoy " why did you come after us?" I asks " cause piper you and your little friends are getting so close to solving the mystery so our leader told us to do to something to you guys so you guys won't finish solving the murder mystery. " she says as she walks over to me " who's the guy? I asks " he's a demon like me " she says as she pulls out a knife from her pocket " now be quiet and this will be easy!" She says " no! Please no!" I says as I looks at her and the open up to see Jess's brothers there. Ruby growls softly at them " oh the Winchesters! Get them now!" She says as the demon guy goes to them and dean fights with the demon " let her go ruby " sam says " what about no." She says as she goes to him. I takes the nail and throw it at ruby as she falls on the ground as Sam gets me out of the hospital" what about the others?" I asks " they are safe." He says as we go to the impala. Dean drives away from the hospital.