Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I roll over in my bed feeling someone next to me I open my eyes and gasp. 

Zayn? Suddenly all the memories of last night begin to come to me and I curse not believing that I had actually did all that with him last night. He was married and so was I-well not for long. We both had families. 

Hearing noises come from the kichen, I get up careful not to wake Zayn, I grab my robe and walk out my bedroom hugging closley to my body. 

"Morning sunshine." I look up and see Niall making breakfast. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask him. "How did you even get in here?" I say and start to panic knowing Zayn is just feet away praying he wont wake up anytime soon.

"Kyle let me in, the kids are getting dressed and ready for our family fun day." he says a bright smile on his face. 

"Okay well um, I was just thinking I have alot of things to do today so I'm not going to go." I tell him and his smile immediately goes away. 

"Katie, its family fun day." he says. 

"We aren't exactly a family Niall." I say and hurt immediately flashes accross his face. 

"Look, I just thought it would be fun for all of us to get out together, we have had a crazy few months Katie come on?"

"Katie?" I turn around and see a shirtless Zayn standing there looking confused. I turn to Niall who was now looking angry. 

"Oh, this is why you didn't want to be with us today because-"

"Niall stop!" before I could do anything Niall was punching Zayn straight across the face. Zayn stumbles backwards and lands on the couch. Niall is breath heavily, as he looks at me and shakes his head. 

"Kid! Lets go now!" Niall yells and our kids come running out smiles on there faces. Niall doesn't even let them say anything he just drags them out without another word. 

I immediately rush over to Zayn who still seems to be in shock. "Zayn?" I ask him. 

"Katie, I'm sorry. I heard him and I should've stayed in the room, I just didn't know how long he would stay." Zayn says. 

"Zayn it's fine, I didn't know he was coming this early really."

Zayn nods, he closes his eyes and leans back on his couch. "I have to go, I left Mia with the babysitter." he says. 

"Mhm, where's Perrie?" I ask as I lean onto his shoulder. He puts his arm around my neck and pulls me closer to him. This is so wrong, but yet I find myself liking it. 

"She and the girls went to the states." he says and I nod, we both fall silent again. "Should we talk about last night?" he asks me. 

"I don't know, I think we were both drunk." I tell him. 

"Bullshit Katie, I know you felt something, I felt it too, yeah we were drunk but we knew what we were doing." he says. I nod agreeing with him. 

"Zayn, I did feel something but we can't and you know it." I tell him and he sighs opening his eyes to look at me. 

"Spend the day with me." he says. "Me you and Mia, what doi you say?" he asks me.

"I-I shouldn't." I say. "But I will." when i say this, his face immediately lights up.

-

"Thank you Isabelle for watching Mia last night." Zayn says as we enter his house. The babysitter immediately glaring at me, and I suddenly start to feel uncomfortable.