CHAPTER 20: Her First Time.....

BOULDER

She looked amazingly beautiful. I know that everything was gonna be new to her and her abilities and strength along with her speed. However, I feel very relieved and happy that she has taken to her wolf better than most do their first time.

I really am very lucky. I start walking up beside her and admire her wolf like she'a doing.

She then turns and looks at me as we move closer and start rubbing our noses together before I lick her.

Both her and I start to walk and beads towards where my pack is meeting us at when suddenly, I smell a foul odor and hear rustling of leaves and cracking of branches.....Danny.

"Quick! Hide behind the tree over there and roll around in some dirt, Danny's coming and I don't want him to smell you. That'll at least cover it up until I get him to leave. But no matter what, don't let him see you." I tell her.

"But..." She tried to protest but I stop her.

"Please! Just do it, NOW!" I snap at her.

Then just as soon as she goes behind the tree and I hear her moving around which I'm assuming is because she's rolling in the dirt.

"Well, well, well...." I hear Danny as he comes walking out through the trees in front of me. Though he isn't in his wolf form.

"Danny." I mind-link him.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"Where's who, your mother? Last I heard, she threw your ass away after she realized she couldn't stand the site of you." I remark.

"You think you're better than everyone else because you're the Alpha King. But I'm here to warn you that very soon there will be a new king. Though don't worry, we'll take care of your little whore of a mate. She will do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING we ask of her." He grins at me knowing that would upset me. In which it did.

I leap towards him and knock him down on his back as I'm on top of him and start trying to claw and snap my canines at him.

I feel him kick me off and then stands right before shifting into his wolf that's fur is a deep dark blackcherry color with eyes that match.

"You're dead." I tell him.

"Not if I kill you first." He says.

We then start going at each other, fighting with our claws and teeth while rolling around and getting up and fighting on our hind legs.

"I swear I'm going to end you and my brother!" I yell at him before we run towards each other to continue fighting. However, right before I get to him, another wolf comes running out from out of nowhere and it's not my brother. But the wolf knocks me over and starts clawing at me, making it hard for me to get up.

Then the next thing I feel is him sinking his sharp canines deep into my arm causing me to yelp in pain then howl as loud as I could to call out to my guys though in the meantime, I see out the corner of my eye, Ruby's wolf jump out and pounces onto Danny, knocking him to the ground.

She begins clawing, growling and snapping her teeth at him.

The wolf on me starts to get off and begins running over towards her and right as I try to get up and stop him, the pain from the bite causes me to fall back down right away and makes it a struggle to get up.

I try and get up and notice she's fighting really good with that one wolf until he bites down on her neck and she yelps loudly in pain.

I was beginning to get scared and worried of the outcome for all of this but then, I saw her kick him off of her and then run towards the wolf, pounces on top of him before then slashing his throat with her sharp claws.

She then looks over at Danny watching him trying to get up and sprints towards him then jumps onto his back before biting hard into his back and I next see her spit out a little flesh before she puts her paw roughly into his back and breaking his spine.

He was dead. My mate, on her first day of being a wolf, just kicked ass.

I can't help but smile at her until I see her look at me while getting off of him and walking towards me as blood drips from her mouth. That's when I begin to get nervous.

I quickly shift myself back into my human form and she stops and moves her head to the left and right a couple of times before she lays down on her belly and closes her eyes, then I notice her shifting into her human form again.

When she's back to being herself, she looks at me and begins to slowly walk over towards me.

Everything begins to blur until I notice Jai and the rest of my pack here. Then everything quickly turns dark.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)