Chapter 1

Authors note: hey girlies and guys this story was made at exactly 3:50 in the morning.we already know when we read this back it's going to be MESSY.this idea came up in the middle of our area while eating bread rolls.. enjoy !!

Neeve p.o.v:
I woke up on a cloudy Saturday morning. Right now I should be getting to the library to study for my a levels in London on the June 6th -20th but I was dancing to my fav band blood on the dance floor.

After all of my moshing  I got my stuff for study and started to walk to the library.before I left the house I looked in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable.

When I looked in the mirror I saw my wavy hair and my makeup that was done to perfection
I slightly smudge my poo brown eyeliner under my green gouie Louie orbs to make them POP.I reapply my scuttery shit inglot lipgloss to add colour and shape to my flat lips.i look to see my final appearance. Everything was perfect.

I finally leave and get to the library.
when I'm the library I look on the notice board to get my daily update.i have to look here for the local news as my I phone 4s doesn't have credit . My mum wont pay for it just because I called my history teacher a "smelly bitch". Honestly my mum is over reacting.like it's not even that bad I'm just telling the truth.

I saw a flier for something very interesting.it said "COMPETITIVE FISHING LEAGUE PLZ JOIN PLZ". I took a slip of paper with a number on it and put it in my hello kitty pouch that is permentaly sewn onto my skin.

My only  dream in life was not to be a lawyer or a doctor it was to be a competive fisher. My inspiration was spurred from my love of the best competive fisher to ever live.Tom hardy. I really didn't know if I wanted to be with him, on him, or in him.

He's so good looking like I would shift him but I can't Because my teeth are really sharp and shaped like daggers. Not even science can explain why,but that's not stopping me.

Training sessions were on a Thursday at midnight. This is a big problem. I promised my mum that every thursday at that exact time I would study for my c.s.p.e. Studying for cspe is the one thing I promised I would do for my mum as when she was my age she scored zero on it.......should I pick to follow my dreams or follow my mums dream

(For best results I recommend from the author to the reader, listen to that song while reading.It just really make What we in vision as creator come to life )