Chapter 2

Chapter 2-
(Authors note: it's me again!! I hope our first chapter really caught your attention!!
Please keep reading to see what neeve does!! I have had a lot of question about what neeve smells like and all I'm gonna say is that she smells like Heinz ketchup that has been in the sun for too long and just plain and simple shit!! This sent really sums up her aura !! 😍 😍🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️)

Tonight was my first training session for competitive fishing. I was so excited i could feel my monster energy traveling up my trachea, but i swallowed it and tried to calm myself by singing my favorite song (A/N: this is where I would recommend playing the chapter song). I got my 50 foot long fishing rod which is actually a load of pencils stuck together with tape and a bit of string and a needle at the end becuase at the minute I can't buy an actual fishing rod as I'm tight for money because I spent every penny I earned at my part time job at The Clothes Line on Warped Tour tickets. I had some extra money left over, but I spent my last bob on a full back tattoo of Will Lenny with a triangle head. It really means a lot to me and I drew it before I turned full time blood on the dance floor fan. As I turned to my right, i saw a boy- no, a man. The slightly smaller figure face me (BTW NEEVE IS 7Ft 8 AND GEORGE IS 4'11 HEADS UP) he looked through his dark sunglasses and I felt a shiver A GOOD shiver not like the one when my mam said who didn't flush the toilet and I knew it was me. I took a good look at him and he was wearing a  gorgeous black cap, a casual hoodie, €1.50 primark sunglasses (at midnight) and a black and white print bandanna which was tied to cover his whole face. I couldn't understand why he covered his face, he felt so mysterious to me. It didn't  matter tho it still made me quiver before his feet. I noticed his dark brown chocolate mocha orbs covered by the primark sunglasses. How could someone be so attractive but so mysterious at the same time? I also payed attention to his weirdly small feet (I think he had bunions) but I'm not here to judge, I'm here to fish. Eventually I stopped daydreaming about him and snapped back into reality. He looked at me dead in the face after I had my obscure daydream as if I said everything out loud. I assumed that he would be my coach.
" yeah whatever like if ya wanna join ya have to do two things.NUMBER ONE IS that you have to choreograph a dance to to worlds biggest boy band Disney dudes by im5 . This part is CRUCIAL if I don't see talent  I don't want you anywhere near me or my team ever again you scum and two, is to shower regularly BECUASE you actually smell like shit."He said quite coldly. I actually can't BELIEVE he said that to me. That's the most pleasant thing that has ever graced my eardrums.It was nearly as nice when my pe teacher asked me why I had 6 toes. "Yeah that's grand like" I said straight to his face and strut away. I acted cool, but I had a problem incoming. My fishing coach could never know but,
I'm allergic to water.

(Je rêve d'avoir ma première douche am I right lads and lasses 😍😍 hope you enjoyed what do YOU think neeve do?? Find out in the next chapter !!)

( I swear to god Just BECUASE I used this song does not mean I'm a lad who wears dirty puma trackies , drives a Citroen saxo and smokes amber leaf out the window while blaring this song i SWEAR it just feels right okay !)