twenty one.

chenle wasn't going to lie, he was a little worried about jisung after their encounter last night. then again, when was he not worried about him? chenle knew something was up after jisung's hurried response. even though his voice was quiet and shy, chenle noticed that something was off.

after the younger had left, chenle went to check the rack and saw that the candies were all neatly lined up. that only made him wonder why Jisung would lie to him. the chinese male paced nervously in his little area behind the counter, his mind flooding with thoughts he'd rather not think about.

his mind would wander freely, which is one thing he didn't like about himself. often times, he would think about the weirdest things when he drifted off.

his pacing stopped as soon as the door opened, and his head snapped in the door's direction. jisung entered the store, and chenle could already feel something was off with him, even though the younger just showed up and he hadn't even said anything.

he also noticed how the other boy was dressed. jisung wore a black hoodie with some designs on the sleeves, and it reached mid thigh. he also had on a pair of black ripped jeans and vans that matched those in darkness.

chenle knew this wasn't good. he watched as jisung walked right passed the candy section and grabbed some iced coffee. he immediately thought that that was weird.

chenle furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, watching jisung curiously. the younger walked to the counter, placing the needed money in front of chenle.

the older got a glimpse of his tear strained face, and prominent eye bags. this sight wasn't new to chenle, yet it still surprised and hurt him every time he saw it. jisung's face was noticeably pale, which worried chenle.

as soon as jisung had placed the money down, he walked out the store, not sparing chenle a single glance, not a word spoken.

A/N: What'd you think?

EDITED ;
14.04.20