Chapter 1- Watcha Watchin

Cameron's POV

I was at the store looking through the movies to find the correct porn movie and then I finally found it and bought about 5 new movies and 2 for carter. Why carter because he said that he really wanted to watch porn one day and well I'm sorta a porn addict and you know just saving him some time to just get it for him. I checked out and left and then went home to mine and Nash's apartment. "Honey, I'm home" I yelled to find Nash walking around the house in boxers and coming to me to say "Oh honey there you are how was work" he asked in the most girly voice ever and we both started to laugh. No me and Nash are not dating but I have a really big crush on him.

It's now like 8pm and I'm just about to put in the CD when Nash walks into my bedroom and asks what I'm watching "Hey sorry whatcha watching" he asked coming closer. "Nothing uh, why" I asked a little nervous because he doesn't know that I watch porn! "Can I watch it with you" once he asked that I started to freak out because he saw the pile of CD'S. "Porn, oh in that case can I defiantly join" he asked sounding excited. "Um, uh, yea I g-guess" I stuttered out. "Okay pop those babies in" he said and went over to my bed and took his sweatpants off, but still had his boxers on. "What are you doing" I asked him but I already knew what he was doing. "Duh it's porn I'm gonna jack off" he wasn't even a bit embarrassed. "You gonna join or not" he said and I plopped down next to him, and started the movie.

Nash's POV

When he put the movie on he just watched and then I was just about to start to masturbate and it was weird because I usually hear him moan when he watches this. So I asked "What's wrong" and he just looked at me. "Nothing why" he asked with worry in his voice. "Because um I usually hear you moan when you watch this stuff and yes I know you watch it that's why I wasn't surprised" when I said that his eyes grew wide. "Um oh well I don't know it's just your in here and you know" he said blushing a little, which I thought was adorable, yes I have a crush on cam but that will never happen. "So" and then he just slowly started to take his pants off with his boxers. Once he took his pants off I threw my boxers and I just couldn't staring at his little friend and then he caught my attention by saying my name and we just started to jack off and like 5-10 minutes later we both shot our loud and looked at eachother. "We should do this more often" I was surprised he said that because was the one being shy, but I wasn't complaining. "Yea I'm going to go shower" I said and I was stopped by cam. "Can I join" he said shyly with a really big erection. "Yea" I said not knowing my face was bright red.

_______________________________

Ok so this is my first chapter

Tell me how you all liked it

And comment if you have any ideas

Also remember to vote and share with friends

~😝✌️