Chapter 3- Just A Dream

Shawn's POV

In the middle of MAGCON Taylor was on stage with Cam, Hayes, Carter, and Matt and they were all dancing. And I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I guess he noticed because he glanced over at me and winked with a huge smirk on his face. When they were done with their dance it was my turn to go onto the stage and sing, I sang Life Of The Party. But when I was finished it's what I least expected I got boos and got called a bunch of really mean names like "fag" and "go kill yourself". I started to cry and ran off the stage before anyone saw I was crying. I quickly ran to the elevator I got on and went to mine and Taylor's room. When I got in I went straight to the bathroom and got my razor from my bag and went up to the mirror and looked at my self. Then I put the razor up to my wrist.

Ugly one cut

Worthless two

Unloved three

And I went on till I had 15 cuts on my left arm and there was blood everywhere that's when it started to get hard to see and then everything went black.

"SHAWN, SHAWN WAKE UP" I hear someone yell and pinch me and I shot right and thought "it was just a dream". I have tears running down my face and I see a really worried Taylor. He then hugged me and laid down next to me with me bawling my eyes and eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

...........................................................

Sorry this is so short

I'll update later I'm sorry

It kept on deleting and I got mad so

Um yea anyways peace out

Love you all

~😝✌️