Meet: Mac & her future.

MAC P.O.V.

Where can I start? I have no idea who am I or what I want to do. I'm supposed t ogo to college or university next year, but I don't know who I want to be. I wanna travel, wanna met new people, new countries, new food. I want a new me...

I'm not popular, I'm not the prettiest girl, I'm not even a nerd. 

The first time my mom told me about her life before my dad I was surprised. My mom's life was super cool and I wanted to have a life like hers. She traveled around the world, she met a lot of new people and the best part... She didn't pay a penny. 

Maybe I can be a flight attendent, maybe I can work with Dylan, who knows. I have to admit that I used to have a little crush on him when I was like 15, but at that time he was dating some trashy girl and well, nothing happened between us. But now, that's on the past and we are really good friends.

I need to find out what's my next step... 

-"Mom?"- I asked my mother. She was reading a book in the living room.

-"What's up honey?"- She kept reading, she didn't even looked me in the eyes. I wanted to asked her about how she knew she wanted to become a flight attendent. I know that my mom will be facinated with the idea of following her steps but the problem is going to be my dad. With my brother in the university and my sister with a promising scholarship for cheerleading, my dad expects a lot from me.

-"When did you decided to become a fight attendent?"- I asked her. She had that look in ther eyes. The one she always has when my sibs and I asked for something. I don't know what I'm nervous but I am. 

-"Why you asked?"- She replied, she looked confused. I think she never expected that I would asked her something like that.

-"You see. I was thinking that maybe I..."- I sounded like I was in a job interview.-"Maybe I want to be one".

-"Oh well, when I lived in NYC a saw a group of girls with uniform and they looked so pretty and so... happy"- She smiled. I guess she miss her old job. I mean, it sounds great.Who wouldn't be happy with that job? I think I'm on the right way...

Later that day I saw Dylan and Jesse. They were playing FIFA while I was there just eating popcorns. I spend must of my days like this, watching those idiots fighting about a game. 

-"Dylan where are you planning to work on?"- I asked.

-"American Airlines maybe, why?"- He kept watching the T.V.. Jesse looked at me and saw me weird.

-"Curiosity"- I smiled. Maybe I can try it and just see if I can be one of them. Maybe tomorrow I'll call and see the requirements. It's almost 9 pm and I need to go home, so I say goodbye to Dylan and Jesse and walk next door. 

At least I have an idea of what can I do of my future. I hope it turns out. 

HIS P.O.V.

I'm living the dream, our EP just came out, our album would came out in a few months and we are going on tour with the 1D guys. I'm 17 and I'm traveling across the globe, I couldn't be happier. I've always dream about this, since I was like 4 years old I told my mom that I wanted to be a musician. Now I'm 17 and I dropped out of school to follow that dream, my parents are not so happy with the idea but at the end they supported me and look were I am now... 

I was 7 years old when I learned to played guitar and I've been recording myself since I'm 14, Calum, Mikey and Ash joined eventually and now we are 5 seconds of summer. 4 weird aussies in LA recording their first album. 

-"Mate let's go!"- Calum said to me. Everybody was waiting for me to go out of ther studio.

-"Yes, sorry"- I still can not believe that we are actually recording our album right now. I'm still with the shock, and finally I can smile to my parents and tell them: I did it. Is not like they are not proud or anything but I just need to prove them and everyone that my dream came true.